AMP Question

If it's the one that used to be there on the same side of the street it wasn't a wack Shack
If it's the one that used to be there on the same side of the street it wasn't a wack Shack Originally Posted by Goose2u

Yes, I know.
We were just trying to get in for shits and giggles.

She wasn't havin' it!!!
That's hilarious!!!
some of the suburban body & foot massage places offer hj to cumpletion. some have table shower, some dont, some are strictly massage.

examples:
* a place on arapaho west of richardson city library - guy started back massage, woman finished, no hj or anything else. (maybe thr groupon precluded any extras)
* a place on plano rd in richardson - table shower, decent massage, oil covered hj to cumpletion.
* a place on parker rd in plano - no table shower, decent massage, lady slathered my right hsnd in oil and placed my hand on my crotch - self-service hj.

some of the emerald, walnut hill, market center blvd amps i've been to emphatically said "no women". but if a guy & a gal showed up, maybe some hanky-panky, esp if the guy led the action.

and these amps (see amp firum) "alledgedly" provide hj, bj, cfs.

good luck!!
Sounds like a case of gender discrimination if a female cannot be "happily ended" during a massage!!! LOL

My guess is that it is YMMV of the highest order:

1) Because clientele seeking such services are generally male, a female asking might throw up red flags and give the "therapist" pause that she might be LE.

2) If the "therapist" is female (and assuming not bi or gay), she may simply not be comfortable providing "happiness" for another lady or not even know how.

3) I think, again because it is a male-dominated request, a female would pretty much have to outright ask. Otherwise, the "therapist" could risk having a very pissed off lady making a scene or even calling the authorities.

As far as how to tell if these suburban amps that are popping up everywhere these days are full legit, full extras, or somewhere in between? Seems to be little rhyme or reason--blacked out windows, private massage rooms, late hours doesn't seem to always make a difference. Now if they are foot-massage only and all work is done in a large open room (like nail or hair salons), yeah, that is pretty easy to deduce that no extras are to be had. The rest, again, a combination of trial and error and YMMV. Some I think are always good to go with at least an L1 finish (typically the max in the suburban AMP) while others I suspect are simply capitalizing on horny men who keep returning in hopes extras will eventually become available.

Won't be too specific, but a new one opened up a couple of weeks ago in south Denton County area. Was visiting a merchant in strip center and when coming out, was approached by an older but attractive asian lady in a short skirt and low cut top handing out coupons for $20 off an hour massage (not just to me, but seemingly every adult in parking lot area--women too). Asked her hours and price but she played the "sorry, bad english" card and just pointed at storefront and said "go see." Was in hurry but returned on later date to visit and get more info and same lady was working the front desk. Her understanding and broken english had somehow improved in five days, at least enough to tell me to make sure I come back to see her, that I will be "happy" I did. Code? Tease? Guess I will find out soon!!! Hahahaha!