c-130 hercules lands on aircraft carrier

Trump's former Coast Guard chief endorses Biden, cites 'insurgency' on the Constitution

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/24/four-star-officers-endorse-biden-420953

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

this has jack squat to do with landing a large plane on an aircraft carrier but keep bumping this thread so everyone can see that munchy actually proved my post about that harrier accident on the USS Tarawa

thank you valued poster
  • oeb11
  • 09-24-2020, 06:46 PM
WK - would 9500 hi-jack a thread for its own self-centered desires and wanton wants???
of course the master Troll baiter would do so.
Insurgency - is DPST - and after it is settled by force of arms - there will be quite a number of DPST's hanged in front of the Capitol.
WK - would 9500 hi-jack a thread for its own self-centered desires and wanton wants???
of course the master Troll baiter would do so.
Insurgency - is DPST - and after it is settled by force of arms - there will be quite a number of DPST's hanged in front of the Capitol. Originally Posted by oeb11

forget about him. i'm waiting for munchy to claim his report proves i'm lying about being onboard the USS Tarawa when that accident happened because the report proves it happened

BNAHHAHHAAAAA
this has jack squat to do with landing a large plane on an aircraft carrier but keep bumping this thread so everyone can see that munchy actually proved my post about that harrier accident on the USS Tarawa

thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And what does landing a plane on a boat have to do with politics?

The History of Hospital Ships

https://www.navalhistory.org/2020/03/24/16442

Despite their purpose clearly being non-combatant and of goodwill, another question did come to my mind while researching this topic: what keeps hospital ships safe from hostile forces? Well, during the Hague Convention X of 1907, international leaders decided on the restrictions placed on hospital ships:
  • The ship must be clearly marked and lighted as a hospital ship
  • The ship should give medical assistance to wounded personnel of all nationalities
  • The ship must not be used for any military purpose
  • The ship must not interfere with or hamper enemy combatant vessels
  • Belligerents, as designated by the Hague Convention, can search any hospital ship to investigate violations of the above restrictions
  • Belligerents will establish the location of a hospital ship
And I'm going to keep shitting on the Navy like a good Airman would, and should.

Camp Lejeune warns Marines and sailors to stay away from dangerous wildlife, because of course that had to be said

https://taskandpurpose.com/.amp/mand...-coyote-attack

This isn't the first time Marines have made headlines for incidents involving dangerous predators. In 2018, Marines at Marine Corps Air Station New River in North Carolina were suspected of feeding an alligator living behind their barracks.

During a moderated discussion with Defense One on Wednesday, Marine Corps Commandant Gen. David Berger was asked if he was concerned that coyotes posed a threat to the force.

Trump's former Coast Guard chief endorses Biden, cites 'insurgency' on the Constitution

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/09/24/four-star-officers-endorse-biden-420953
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
And what does landing a plane on a boat have to do with politics?

The History of Hospital Ships

https://www.navalhistory.org/2020/03/24/16442

And I'm going to keep shitting on the Navy like a good Airman would, and should. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Camp Lejeune warns Marines and sailors to stay away from dangerous wildlife, because of course that had to be said

https://taskandpurpose.com/.amp/mand...-coyote-attack Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
you know this is off topic. nothing to with carriers or aircraft.

it wouldn't kill you to post this in a separate thread instead of a lame hijack attempt.
you know this is off topic. nothing to with carriers or aircraft.

it wouldn't kill you to post this in a separate thread instead of a lame hijack attempt. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Give me a fuckin' break. Start this thread in the damn kitty litter box.

Not even a whiff of politics in this. Your ass is off forum.

I'm still on topic with the Navy aspect. I have more articles.
76000 pounds is 38 tons.
hmmm.. Forrestal is 82,000 tons.

I think chung tran is the 130, 400# hooker is the forrestal. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's okay. None of the douche-bags think less of you.
And now your story changes. You said you saw the engine fail. And the plane dropped. Dropping into the water with no thrust is completely different from flying into the sea. And you don't need to be an expert to see that.
The difference between a "catastrophic engine failure" and pilot error is nitpicking? The difference between "dropping like a stone" and flying into the sea is nitpicking? You said you saw the engine fail. One of several lies.
You already said you're not an expert. But your story has a lot of things that show you pretended to be one.

You'll have to settle for a "trump win" (you know, a loss in the real world).

You get caught and you bluster.
Thanks for reposting my link and its contents.
BTW. You would lose your bet too. It took less than 3 minutes to bust you. Google "tarawa harrier crash". One crash fit the general description. Google june 1981 harrier tarawa" and "golleee". Be nice to see a link to your claimed cause of death.
You bore me now.
Until your next whupping.
you are a strange person munchy. i bet you went searching the interwebs certain you wouldn't find anything so you could post i made it all up but what did you find? the exact report of the incident i posted about. nice work! i didn't even bother but i'm not surprised it's online. besides i was there and this proof of it.

i would have loved to see the look of total shock on your face when you found this. priceless!!

so it was eventually ruled pilot error. i'm not an aviation crash expert. i saw it go down hard and fast. no one knew at that moment why. and you nitpick some details about his family that i had wrong? it ain't like i knew this guy personally. and this happened in 1981 not like it was yesterday and he did have his fiancee there. so it wasn't his wife. big deal.

but thanks for actually proving my "tall sea story" is true!!! nice job!!

Date:26-JUN-1981Time:
Type:
Hawker Siddeley AV-8A Harrier

Owner/operator:VMA-513 USMC
Fatalities:Fatalities: 1 / Occupants: 1
Other fatalities:0
Aircraft damage: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
Location:Pacific off USS Tarawa, off San Diego, CA - United States of America

Phase: Manoeuvring (airshow, firefighting, ag.ops.)
Nature:MilitaryDeparture airport:USS Tarawa
Destination airport:
Narrative:
Flew into the sea off the USS Tarawa, off San Diego, CA. Pilot killed

Obituary of pilot

MAJ. THOMAS W. TYLER
Died: June 26, 1981
Family members had been invited on board the amphibious assault ship Tarawa for a cruise, and Tyler's fiancee was watching as he did a demonstration flyby in his AV-8A. He was supposed to make several passes by the ship from stern to bow. But after the first pass, he changed direction, heading bow to stern. After narrowly missing the ship, the plane hit the water.

Investigators concluded the "primary cause of the accident was pilot error," noting that the presence of his fiancee "may have altered Maj. Tyler's previous conscientious flying attitude." Their report also faulted shipboard personnel for not warning Tyler sooner that he had strayed from his flight plan.

Tyler graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and flew helicopters in Vietnam. But his real love was the Harrier. "He just loved to fly that plane," said John L. Tyler, his father.

Thomas Tyler, 33, was divorced and had a daughter, who was 7 at the time of the crash

now about that time the USS McKee reported a UFO ...

CLASSIFIED!!!!

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
And now your story changes. You said you saw the engine fail. And the plane dropped. Dropping into the water with no thrust is completely different from flying into the sea. And you don't need to be an expert to see that.
The difference between a "catastrophic engine failure" and pilot error is nitpicking? The difference between "dropping like a stone" and flying into the sea is nitpicking? You said you saw the engine fail. One of several lies.
You already said you're not an expert. But your story has a lot of things that show you pretended to be one.

BTW. You would lose your bet too. It took less than 3 minutes to bust you. Google "tarawa harrier crash". One crash fit the general description. Google june 1981 harrier tarawa" and "golleee". Be nice to see a link to your claimed cause of death.
You bore me now.
Until your next whupping.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

thanks for confirming my post. by your post we know there was a plane crash on that date, like i said. now with that settled was there some other point about that report you found that disproves the accident happened?

it did. u proved it.
  • oeb11
  • 09-25-2020, 04:28 AM
such a shame - the left wing nut case posters cannot retrain themselves - they are compelled to post extraneous left wing DPST propaganda regardless of the topic.Does the DNC subsidize these 'actors' - for how much - likely not money - but a promise they can keep title to their homes from OBLM after the marxist revolution!
munch bump

BAHHAHAAAA

You bore me now.
Until your next whupping. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you are a strange person munchy. i bet you went searching the interwebs certain you wouldn't find anything so you could post i made it all up but what did you find? the exact report of the incident i posted about. nice work! i didn't even bother but i'm not surprised it's online. besides i was there and this proof of it.

i would have loved to see the look of total shock on your face when you found this. priceless!!

so it was eventually ruled pilot error. i'm not an aviation crash expert. i saw it go down hard and fast. no one knew at that moment why. and you nitpick some details about his family that i had wrong? it ain't like i knew this guy personally. and this happened in 1981 not like it was yesterday and he did have his fiancee there. so it wasn't his wife. big deal.

but thanks for actually proving my "tall sea story" is true!!! nice job!!

Date:26-JUN-1981Time:
Type:
Hawker Siddeley AV-8A Harrier

Owner/operator:VMA-513 USMC
Fatalities:Fatalities: 1 / Occupants: 1
Other fatalities:0
Aircraft damage: Written off (damaged beyond repair)
Location:Pacific off USS Tarawa, off San Diego, CA - United States of America

Phase: Manoeuvring (airshow, firefighting, ag.ops.)
Nature:MilitaryDeparture airport:USS Tarawa
Destination airport:
Narrative:
Flew into the sea off the USS Tarawa, off San Diego, CA. Pilot killed

Obituary of pilot

MAJ. THOMAS W. TYLER
Died: June 26, 1981
Family members had been invited on board the amphibious assault ship Tarawa for a cruise, and Tyler's fiancee was watching as he did a demonstration flyby in his AV-8A. He was supposed to make several passes by the ship from stern to bow. But after the first pass, he changed direction, heading bow to stern. After narrowly missing the ship, the plane hit the water.

Investigators concluded the "primary cause of the accident was pilot error," noting that the presence of his fiancee "may have altered Maj. Tyler's previous conscientious flying attitude." Their report also faulted shipboard personnel for not warning Tyler sooner that he had strayed from his flight plan.

Tyler graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and flew helicopters in Vietnam. But his real love was the Harrier. "He just loved to fly that plane," said John L. Tyler, his father.

Thomas Tyler, 33, was divorced and had a daughter, who was 7 at the time of the crash

thanks for confirming my post. by your post we know there was a plane crash on that date, like i said. now with that settled was there some other point about that report you found that disproves the accident happened?

it did. u proved it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
  • oeb11
  • 09-29-2020, 09:01 AM
TWK - DPST are a strange bunch - who prefer their ideologic lies to Facts and Truth - unless Truth serves their ideologic purpose.

Which is Rare!
Okay, no shit this time. Wacky, I think you might be doubly amused I bumped this again.

A Military 1st: A Supercarrier Is Named After An African American Sailor

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91781...merican-sailor

An official Navy commendation list of those whose actions during the attack stood out mentioned a Black sailor.

But it didn't bother to name Miller, a 22-year-old sharecropper's son from Waco, Texas.

"It made two lines in the newspapers," said Frank Bolden, who was a war correspondent for The Pittsburgh Courier, one of the leading Black newspapers of the day. He spoke in an interview with the Freedom Forum before his death in 2003.

We Could See the Air Force's Secret New Fighter Jet Very Soon

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/amp34196664/air-force-secret-new-fighter-jet-timeline-details/

The Air Force's Next Generation Air Dominance (NGAD) program, under which it designed the new fighter jet, is meant to ensure the service's “air dominance” in future conflicts versus the fighters of potential adversaries, like China and Russia. The new fighter, then, is likely an air-to-air fighter, which means it uses off-the-shelf avionics, engines, and weapons borrowed from other aircraft, such as the F-35 and F/A-18E/F.