Favorite roleplays ?

I would love to have an outcall where the lady shows up in pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit selling fundraiser stuff Originally Posted by reorox
I wasn't even wanting a candy bar til just now. :-p
I would love to have an outcall where the lady shows up in pigtails and a schoolgirl outfit selling fundraiser stuff Originally Posted by reorox
Holy shit, that does sound hot.

Reminds me of this scene from Wild Things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b2xtIGrYn8
Pm'd you Jackie. Originally Posted by usa kansas
PM answered.
So any ladies wanna take me up on this ?
  • Dawgs
  • 08-30-2012, 08:56 AM
Like the devil in miss jones part II, the humperware sales lady!!!!
  • Dawgs
  • 08-30-2012, 08:57 AM
Whoops probably showing my age again.
Jackie - I have to say, It really is good to see you back posting on the board.

I have learned that what I thought I wanted when I jumped into the hobby and what I really wanted or completely different things.
I am just starting to tap into my more kinkier side, and I'm learning more about what I enjoy and like.

It really is like a path to true hobby enlightenment.
MILF provider: Im a college coach/recruiter and she's a married mom. She has to convince me to give her kid a scholarship. She doesnt really want to but has no choice. But once she gets going gets really into it.

Younger (than me anyway) provider: Wants my kid to go on atrip or a concert and has to persuade me to get my permission.
Im a male prostitute for a dissatisfied wife. And she pays me. Seriously, she hands me an envolope with cash and we proceed. I figure the only way it could work and be a real fun roleplay is if she had both the donation for her time and for "my time" in advance, but i would have a hell of a time finding a girl i could trust for it.
And now that i think about it, it has been way too long since ive had a proper booty call. Im sure there is away to work that role play with a late night provider.
*desperately wanting a promotion from my boss and willing to do anything for it

*student seducing teacher for an easy A

*sneaking & sleeping with friends hot dad

*i'm the officer (see hot cop pic in my avatar lol) and he a POS criminal that has to do whatever I want to "get off" and out of trouble.