Define "Low Volume" Revised

I do not concern myself with it. As long as the lady is clean, attentive, and able to handle my 1.3" of dangling death its all good.
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-04-2015, 12:03 PM
I agree. 1 or 2 a week or even fewer is low volume. Yet I see ladies who I know work 5 days a week taking multiple appointments a day advertising low volume all the time. Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo
this is why I was wondering what the community thought ... guys and girls. I was thinking girls would think a higher number not a lower number, so that is a surprise.

100% of ladies "false advertise" in one way or another.. Be it a lb of weight, a year on their age ..whatever.
And it's a little different to advertise that you do a certain activity as opposed to saying you are 25 when you are really 28.
All advertising is is a way to lure someone in.
Outback steak house advertises as Australian and claim to have the best steak...lol, ok. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Again, part of my why ... I have seen a lot more ladies waving the LV flag lately just as after a poll that says new pictures in the headline makes you want to read it ... there is an increase in headlines saying new pictures - even if there are none. Thank goodness most ladies on here have the good sense to be honest most of the time.

Having spent 25 years in the marketing and Advertising world ... advertising is not about dishonesty (at least GOOD adverting) it is about differentiation ... what makes one different, better, unique from a competitor. And LV is one of those things. I think the ones that lie ... weed themselves out because we never go back to them.
I said once per day without even looking at the thread so I am with the majority.

I would say once per day or LESS to me is low volume. this means if you see a provider that day you atleast aren't tasting some other dudes dick on her breath that she saw an hour ago.
For those who think low volume
is 2 or more a day:

Anyone who is a "low volume" provider is a "professional." Using marketing words to make her brand seem appealing brings more profit.
I just think it's all relative.
When I travel I will obviously see more.
When I'm home I have dogs to take care of.
I don't have a specific number "limit," but it's not like I have a roster of unlimited men that I can just call and say today is your day. This line of work has its busy and it's slow seasons. And if I have seen two guys in a day and a third sends me a p411 request for later that evening ..would you turn down $300? Tomorrow and the day after I may get 0 calls.
It's impossible to gauge.
xx

(Ps) I do not advertise "low volume" nor "highly reviewed"
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
100% of ladies "false advertise" in one way or another.. Be it a lb of weight, a year on their age ..whatever.
And it's a little different to advertise that you do a certain activity as opposed to saying you are 25 when you are really 28.
Outback steak house advertises as Australian and claim to have the best steak...lol, ok. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

A honest provider
Low volume is not a number, but how you, as my lover, feel when with me and how refreshed I feel at the end of the day/week.

It doesn't matter if I see one gent a week or 5, if you show up and you find me unprepared, and not fully present, what difference does it make? You will feel like a number, be that number 1 of the week, or 2 of the day.

The secret is never to live a life of "appt to appt", or "paycheck to paycheck". If I feel like I need to recharge, rescheduling my encounters should never feel like a financial burden to the point I have to "push through". One can only achieve high quality consistency when we prepare ourselves to deliver it.

Kindly,

Camille
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-20-2015, 08:47 AM
Point taken ... so what is your "little" lie ... ?
I see 4 in a week, sometimes less.
Low Volume??? If you want that get a wife lol..
  • 5T3V3
  • 05-22-2015, 06:45 AM
Low Volume??? If you want that get a wife lol.. Originally Posted by Cunt Hunt
Many ladies advertise "Low Volume" as a way I assume of justifying higher rates or of attracting clients with the freshness appeal (i.e.- less fatigue so better service). Not sure if you misunderstood the point was to define that term or you are just trying to say none of these girls is low volume in your opinion?

While I am sure there is some lying in that terms usage, I am equally sure that several of the ladies here really do try to be "Low Volume", it is just a question of how they define low volume as compared to how we might define it.
Could be it has nothing to do with justifying anything? Could be, some of us just know what low volume means and use it accordingly and in the correct context.

Personally, I feel that if a lady has the need or desire to see many gents, more power to her and I hope she has a great time doing so!!! If a gent prefers one or the other, it's probably good that some of us advertise one way or the other, but not necessarily, necessary. I understand that it's possible for a lady to become jaded quickly in this biz if she sees as many men as she can, but I have no desire to spread it around like it's peanut butter. I love men & sex and don't want to risk losing the desire for either. I enjoy preparing for each visit and taking my time to be thorough when the gent has the time. It's an experience to me, not an insignificant event that will be over before I know it. Therefore, I am and do consider myself to be, low volume.

Having said all that: Gentlemen, please take a number. Now providing for #12.
LOL. I kid! I kid!

Low: adj.

near the first of a series:
a low number (between 1&10...which numbers would each man consider low?)

Volume: noun

amount; total:
the volume of "sales" (in this case...the amount or number of men, to whom a lady's service(s) has been provided....either daily, weekly, or monthly)
Many ladies advertise "Low Volume" as a way I assume of justifying higher rates or of attracting clients with the freshness appeal (i.e.- less fatigue so better service). Not sure if you misunderstood the point was to define that term or you are just trying to say none of these girls is low volume in your opinion? Originally Posted by 5T3V3
My point expressed jokingly is you should not care about volume. As long as the provider provides good services, and is clean, fresh, not tired for you during the session, who cares? If you are worrying about volume then you are dissapointing yourself being in the hobby.
You can't be highly reviewed and low volume doesn't makes since. But some guys want to think if she says she low volume maybe I'll be her first for the day. If this is her main source of income she's not low Volume this is how she brings income to survive and pay the bills. It really doesn't matter if someone is low volume or high this is the providers income and the guys hobby and most guys are professional hobbyist themselves. Most should know going in this is some profession if she is on time, drama free, fresh and professional it really shouldn't matter.
You can't be highly reviewed and low volume doesn't makes since.

Oh. My bad. I thought it might be possible, but if you say it's not, it must not be for you......hmmmm

But some guys want to think if she says she low volume maybe I'll be her first for the day.

Oh Otherwise, they don't wanna think one way or the other about it?

If this is her main source of income she's not low Volume this is how she brings income to survive and pay the bills.

Ahhhhh....is that how it is?. I guess I better ramp up the cost of my living expenses or I could take on some costly vices. Then I'll feel better about justifying higher volume and not have the nerve to actually believe I'm a low volume provider, even though I've been a low volume provider all along and have managed fairly well?

It really doesn't matter if someone is low volume or high this is the providers income and the guys hobby and most guys are professional hobbyist themselves. Most should know going in this is some profession if she is on time, drama free, fresh and professional it really shouldn't matter.

If only everyone perceived and desired all things the exact same way....sigh. Nah, life would be way too predictable if that were so. There'd be only one kind of woman desired by all men, etc..... Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle

Brandy, I suppose it could be a matter of what you believe you are capable of doing, and then just doing it, despite those who do not believe it's possible. All things are possible, even if not for all. It is what it is, hon.