Voyeurism....... What say the masses?

I need to amend my earlier post about not being watched by a non participant!!

Blonde moment. Colette's with Skydiver!!! That was a lot of naughty fun! I can definitely see doing that in a more private setting.

Sparrow, you have excellent ideas!

Gbfsl, it was magical. You should have been there.
Room for one more?

I have never been watched by a nonparticipant but it does sound hot. If I hadn't already rubbed one out a little bit ago my nipples would be tingly too. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Oh, WOW!
Used to fuck a wife while her hubby watched. The longer I fucked her the hornier both of them became. Only thing I had to do was give them both notice of my impending organs. He'd get at the foot of the bed to watch me pull out, get the condom off and shoot my load all over her pussy. I'd leave the room. He had cleanup duty.
Dam Kendall I would be happy to book with you and let him watch or join.
Kendall, your asking for a MFM were one M doesn't participate for one reason or another.
Been there. Enjoyed doing that. Its awesome to be in the bedroom and have the other M watch the bumping thumping humping and the licking lapping laughing going on in and around the bed. Half the fun is making him squirm and trying to get him to want to participate again.

I would happily do it again, especially if I knew in advance that the other guy wasn't going to participate. Even if he joined in it would be fun. We could try a DP together.
Also, Kendall; it's like anything else requested in this "play world"......some ladies can and will...some ladies can't or won't....same goes for the guys. When you get my age, and been there and done that, I know watching (and being next) is fkn hot to me
It isn't as fun if it is set up or staged. Actually seeing 2 people fucking or even a woman undressing through a window is a total turn on. I know I will be called creepy, but if the opportunity presented itself tell me you guys and gals wouldn't watch. Now the guys that creep in Strip clubs, that's a different story. I'm talking about a chance happening.
Have him take you to a swingers club. He can watch you all he wants then jump your bones himself if he wants. it's normal there and no one will think anything of it.

Blonde moment. Colette's with Skydiver!!! That was a lot of naughty fun! I can definitely see doing that in a more private setting. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I was about to say! lol.

Blonde moment. Colette's with Skydiver!!! That was a lot of naughty fun! I can definitely see doing that in a more private setting. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I was about to say! lol. Originally Posted by skydiver
I first read ThatHotNurse's post as saying that she a played with a skydiver, presumably while skydiving -- which I found indescribably hot -- not that she played with capital-S Skydiver while being watched. I liked my version better, ha.
Voyeurism is a very common fetish. I think just about everyone has a little bit in them, if not a lot.
I think it's a good idea for Voyeurs and Exhibitionists to schedule their fetish conventions next door to each other.
Room for one more?

I have never been watched by a nonparticipant but it does sound hot. If I hadn't already rubbed one out a little bit ago my nipples would be tingly too. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
"dreamy"
Room for one more?

Hehehe, there may not be a lot of watching if we're in the closet together. :-D
Hehehe, there may not be a lot of watching if we're in the closet together. :-D Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Nah, ya think?
  • grean
  • 01-22-2015, 01:11 PM
kendall,
What did you and your friend have in mind? Were you wanting only him to view with a few others or did you want to be viewed by a larger group with him in that group? How many participants both male and female?

Are we recording?