OH HELL NAW!

They quickly realized what a great cat herding tool they had.......
It was much less labor intensive than this one:

Attachment 16718
I am that powerful..................? Dude no one told me.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
Me thincks the force is weak with this one.

Thanks Ike for doing your selfless, thankless job for us! You are appreciated.
They need family counseling

RTM buttom works....Thanks for the PM's....Enjoy the points Originally Posted by angelinadream
I don't have to hide behind PM or Mods, that's the difference between real chicks, and fake ones. No points here, but if I did get some, it'd be for a worthy case- ragging on your ass. But you play checkers, not chess, so not worth my time or keystrokes. So don't flatter yourself sofia, see ya on the Y.
Originally Posted by luxury daphne

Its funny, I didn't notice ONE thing nor insult in the slap yo mama thread about angelinadream.
Far be it from me to say I TOLD YA SO!!! WooHoo! Now THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' 'BOUT!! Get ya some of that Beotch! I knew that sh*t was'nt THAT good!!

OK. Me sorry............lost control...............forgot to take my meds.............I'll be good to go in 4 to 6 hours.............got the drooling under control.........wheres my fu*kin' helmet............... Brooke you and DL are supposed to REMIND me!!!
That's because NO ONE CARES!!

Hi Puppy! How was school? Kiss Tiny for me, right on the lips! Sent you a PM earlier...............
  • R.M.
  • 09-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Sorry had a 2 hour. MSOG and he was happy. Did not take that long. What did I miss?
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Say "What" again, mutherfucker!

"Does Marcellus look like a bitch?"

I love that movie!!!!
Ah man now I have to watch it tonight. Great movie!
Sorry had a 2 hour. MSOG and he was happy. Did not take that long. What did I miss? Originally Posted by angelinadream
You're not out to make many friends on here, huh? You seem to do a pretty good job at pissing a lot of people off. You really should try and tone down your posts, unless you're intentionally trying to start shit.
You're not out to make many friends on here, huh? You seem to do a pretty good job at pissing a lot of people off. You really should try and tone down your posts, unless you're intentionally trying to start shit. Originally Posted by Killersalt
sofialina has been banned before, I'm sure she's not worried about a repeat.
What? No photo shoot today? You my dear have played out.............*yawn*........ ...

Afternoon, 'Ender.......Hows everything with you?
What? No photo shoot today? You my dear have played out.............*yawn*........ ...

Afternoon, 'Ender.......Hows everything with you? Originally Posted by onehitwonder
Just eggin' on the impending train-wrecks. You?
Meh..........'bout the same.............I see someone pulled the "Switch" lever on the traintracks.............Ah.... .yes......life is good............