Hookers that call themselves high class

Here's the thing. If you know the provider isn't setting you up you could meet in a police station and there's nothing they can do.
when the experience is a fantasy to me, i.e. attractive lady, considered high end or classy then the illusion is to have an experience to match, nice hotel, nice setting, glass of wine, dressed to kill, etc.

sometimes its just a fuck and suck so i dont care,

it can be a buzz kill when you are expecting

but its sweat pants and t-shirt, no makeup, and the hotel is the motel 6 or an extended stay

i get the problem of 1 client and 1 day and the motel eats into your profit and that's understandable and as every business decides how upscale it wants to be then those costs just get factored into it, price of doing business, dress for success and never compromise,

This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=10...post1058860151

Littleroc, you're right! Must give it to ginger in the Class department She is first class all the way.
Well, thank you Little Roc & Elvis! I really appreciate your compliments. Very sweet, you made my day!

PS, that is not my actual deck and hot tub… Felt uncomfortable posting the real thing since people who know me might recognize it. But Elvis & especially Danielle can attest that mine is very similar.

...This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

Originally Posted by Littleroc
Littleroc, you're right! Must give it to ginger in the Class department She is first class all the way. Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
100 percent real deal boys at Gingers place. You NWA guys need to cash in on her offer! Class all the way!
I much rather stay at a nice hotel than a crappy one...I don't trust hotels with shady people hanging around, I stand a chance of getting robbed at my own incall and losing all the money I made and some! The 30extra I spend on a nicer room saves me a lot of problems in the long run...from experience when you stay at some of the cheaper places a lot of unwanted attention comes there and the last thing we all need is attention!
when the experience is a fantasy to me, i.e. attractive lady, considered high end or classy then the illusion is to have an experience to match, nice hotel, nice setting, glass of wine, dressed to kill, etc.

sometimes its just a fuck and suck so i dont care,

it can be a buzz kill when you are expecting

but its sweat pants and t-shirt, no makeup, and the hotel is the motel 6 or an extended stay

i get the problem of 1 client and 1 day and the motel eats into your profit and that's understandable and as every business decides how upscale it wants to be then those costs just get factored into it, price of doing business, dress for success and never compromise,

This ad by Ginger looks like a High Class setting, and i believe that many of the guys here or at least in my world that is the type of fantasy we are looking for when stepping into the make believe world of hobbying

nice ad Ginger

Originally Posted by Littleroc
Once again Littleroc, we think a lot alike. The atmosphere is part of the IOP. Nice to hear those compliments on Ginger!
Extended stays can be super nice and affordable. Plus they have a little kitchen, easier to make low cal meals IMO
Here's the thing. If you know the provider isn't setting you up you could meet in a police station and there's nothing they can do. Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Keep believing that. There are many ways to get fucked up here, especially if you are married, that have nothing to do with a girl "setting you up". I'm with Baby Dallas on this. I'd just as soon avoid places infested with shady characters.
Keep believing that. There are many ways to get fucked up here, especially if you are married, that have nothing to do with a girl "setting you up". I'm with Baby Dallas on this. I'd just as soon avoid places
infested with shady characters. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Well you besta steer cleer of the motels around the electric cowboy on the weekends its infested with a buncha cousin fuckers roaming the lot. Another thing buddy if you got an iphone don't let youre wife get that find my phone app. Mine pings me all day and night to get my location and if im not where im supposed to be she beats me when I get home
Extended stays can be super nice and affordable. Plus they have a little kitchen, easier to make low cal meals IMO Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Right! I use extended stays a lot when traveling. They are affordable and help me with my diet. I need to get my spinner body back!
Well you besta steer cleer of the motels around the electric cowboy on the weekends its infested with a buncha cousin fuckers roaming the lot. Another thing buddy if you got an iphone don't let youre wife get that find my phone app. Mine pings me all day and night to get my location and if im not where im supposed to be she beats me when I get home Originally Posted by Rockcity66
I don't hobby in that area and you need to learn how to turn your phone location finder off when you play.
I pick my regular up at her house. She waits in my car while I go in and get a room. Then I take her home. Sometimes run through a drive through.

Do this about once a week. Originally Posted by splitlog
A drive thru. Must be a real classy chick probly the same kind that gets excited about the fuckin olive garden an stays at them motels that still allow smokin
I don't hobby in that area and you need to learn how to turn your phone location finder off when you play. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Wont help me none. She can find wherever my car is with a app. Im not safe anywhere an my buddys are startin to ask bout all the bruises
A drive thru. Must be a real classy chick probly the same kind that gets excited about the fuckin olive garden an stays at them motels that still allow smokin Originally Posted by Rockcity66
The Marriott allows smoking...