WOW BS from the Guy THat Wants bbfs

Errrrr, nothing to add, just wanted to say Errrrrr.
Errrrrr, BBFS, fat clammy bellies, I AM THE CLIENT! You do not comprehend.

Did I get off topic? :-)
Errrrrr, BBFS, fat clammy bellies, I AM THE CLIENT! You do not comprehend.

Did I get off topic? :-) Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
haha
smh... I AM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE FAT MEN OK.. IM SAYING IF YOU HAVE A DAMN POOCH HOW THE HELL ARE YOU REVIEWING ME AS FAT & YOUR WHAT 300LBS? Plus Im extremely proud of my stomach its been 2yrs since I have worn a size 3 , was previously in a size 5 .
Most of these fucktards have not worn a size 3 this century.
this fucktard does not appreciate the insult!
smh... I AM NOT SAYING I DONT LIKE FAT MEN OK.. IM SAYING IF YOU HAVE A DAMN POOCH HOW THE HELL ARE YOU REVIEWING ME AS FAT & YOUR WHAT 300LBS? Plus Im extremely proud of my stomach its been 2yrs since I have worn a size 3 , was previously in a size 5 . Originally Posted by Courtney

Because it's the hobbiest that is paying for your time/service, therefore he has every right to scrutinize a provider in his review if he chooses to do so.
But what if accusations are in retaliation for not getting BBFS. If in fact that is why the client is posting negative comments. Then I call Bull Shit. Is one thing to be factual but is something else to be retaliatory. If that us the case then this "Gentleman" needs to find a different hobby. Originally Posted by Texasquest
Courtneys "excuse" that I complained about not getting bb is absolutely false and a lame attempt on her part to make herself look better..... I simply posted to give a review for the other "gentlemen" on this site..... I would not go near her with your pole.......nuff said....
@ greg I wasnt even talking about you I couldnt even remember you if I tried. Sorry I would like the mods to close this ., I was really just giving my oppinion but maybe I should have just shut up. H mm sometimes this threads go on for months ..
@ greg I wasnt even talking about you I couldnt even remember you if I tried. Sorry I would like the mods to close this ., I was really just giving my oppinion but maybe I should have just shut up. H mm sometimes this threads go on for months .. Originally Posted by Courtney
You're very attractive...HOT! I'd love to be cupping that juicy ass...or perky tits...or firm legs...Sigh...good enough to eat all day!
Courtney,,, You know that is not true but if you feel better I am happy for you.....I simply wrote a honest review. I could have added many more trueful negatives about my encounter with you. But suffice it to say it was the worst. ps: I would NEVER EVER ask nor want BBFS.
@ greg I wasnt even talking about you I couldnt even remember you if I tried. Sorry I would like the mods to close this ., I was really just giving my oppinion but maybe I should have just shut up. H mm sometimes this threads go on for months .. Originally Posted by Courtney
ya think??