Retired

what about taking a sabbatical? could be a better option.
I believe I know the reason for the retirement, and let me say he's justified in doing so.
Good luck Bro!
good luck brother. never met you but enjoyed your posts. hope you enjoy whatever you choose to do.
Don't know you all that well but from our brief interaction seems like despite the bluster you're a really great guy (and I'm not being "ghey").
Selfishly I'll miss the reviews but good luck and best wishes.
I am sorry that I have never had the chance to meet you. I love all your posts and your sense of humor. Good luck to you and.
Wish you the best Neo! I can finally see some providers I have been wanting to see now! They always seemed to be busy with you! Good Luck man!
  • jfred
  • 06-28-2010, 12:28 PM
See. I knew you were getting close to the Edge!!

Best to you, anyway.
Damn!! I always loved the music in your soul, and how you had to let it out. Reminded me of songs I had forgotten, and new stuff that I have since come to know and love. Keep it up wherever you go.

All the best,
At least you were smart enough to quit before you went blind. Me? Not so much.

It was a hoot to read your posts! Best wishes
Holy feck! Congrats Neo! Enjoyed reading ur posts--and your contributions added a unique perspective.

You'll definitely be missed! Take care of yourself and those that are special to you...I wish u tremendous happiness in your post hobby life.

Peace brotha!
Cb
I don't know Neotek, but he seemed to be consumed by the hobby and eccie, so I give him a week or two before he returns.
It's too easy to retire in the summer. It's too hot to get out of bed, never mind jumping into one. I predict when the temperature drops, so will your boxers, and you'll be back making up for lost time.

Have a great summer!
Awww hate to see you go
I hope you will still have those wet dreams of me!!
Good luck babe!!
Kisses,
Wishing you well in all you do, will mis your knowledge and sense of humor, be safe.
I hope you have a twin brother you can send over to fill your spot. That's the rule I think. So, until he gets here...

YOU'RE STUCK WITH US.

Or, something like that? I forget.

Be well....and naked.
It Looks Good on ya!

Kisses to Your Business! Muah!
~Kelly TNT