Should we revise the rules governing the Incall Provider Short Notice Availability Thread?

what about a new thread each week posted as a sticky, the previous weeks thread is closed as the new one is opened Originally Posted by mr_smooth
Asked and answered. Mods haven't said a thing about supporting this effort at all, and I'm not committing to posting a new thread each week unless you guys pay me, or the ladies start contributing payment in kind.
Let me pose another question, and maybe we can (finally) get a mod to chime in here.

If I have to police the rules myself, would it be acceptable for me to send a PM to the offender, or would that look too much like I'm being a PINTA?

Sometimes I post public admonitions when rule-breaking becomes chronic, but it is obvious some people don't pay attention.

What would the mods think if I hit RTM when I (or anyone else, for that matter) sees a flagrant foul (e.g., someone using the thread as a daily ad)? Would they act upon the request, as it appears the Houston mods are doing?
what about a new thread each week posted as a sticky, the previous weeks thread is closed as the new one is opened Originally Posted by mr_smooth
How 'bout a new thread each day as a sticky, wipe out day before since it is the "short notice" thread. Who knows 4 days from now if your gonna be available...short notice?????

AND who ever polices it can PM/RTM the continual rule breakers...?