“WEEKEND WIFE”

Well, Lil Mynx said something that got my interest. Being super organized has always been one of my traits too but lack of energy has taken over and I have a mess.

I have paid organizers to help but few have the knowledge of how things are used to put them in a logical spot - particularly kitchen gadgets. When they pick up my batticarne (the English translation would draw too many comments here) and ask "what's this for?", I know I've picked the wrong person for advice.

Most of them want to throw away anything they don't know how to use. I'd gladly pay $30+/hour for someone who can organize a variety of hobby and tool items without having to explain each one. Then I'd be doing it myself. But then, that's what personal trainers do, isn't it?

Where is the ramble toggle on the keyboard? I need to turn mine off.
Well, Lil Mynx said something that got my interest. Being super organized has always been one of my traits too but lack of energy has taken over and I have a mess.

I have paid organizers to help but few have the knowledge of how things are used to put them in a logical spot - particularly kitchen gadgets. When they pick up my batticarne (the English translation would draw too many comments here) and ask "what's this for?", I know I've picked the wrong person for advice.

Most of them want to throw away anything they don't know how to use. I'd gladly pay $30+/hour for someone who can organize a variety of hobby and tool items without having to explain each one. Then I'd be doing it myself. But then, that's what personal trainers do, isn't it?

Where is the ramble toggle on the keyboard? I need to turn mine off. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Sorry you've had bad luck. A good professional organizer really should've been able to help. About $35/hr.
  • DMike
  • 01-20-2014, 10:18 AM
I'd rather pay a GUY $20 an hour to do it vs a pretty woman $50 to. Why? Because I trust that dude's going to work to get things done, while girly girl wants to be pretty, take long breaks, and generally half-ass the effort the whole time, thinking her tits and ass make it OK to fuck up my garage. The guy most likely wants to do a good job and possibly get recommendations to the same thing for someone else. She doesn't give a shit, because she's pretty and thinks life is guaranteed to be 'awesome' for her. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I have paid organizers to help but few have the knowledge of how things are used to put them in a logical spot - particularly kitchen gadgets. When they pick up my batticarne ( "Meat Beater") and ask "what's this for?", I know I've picked the wrong person for advice.

Where is the ramble toggle on the keyboard? I need to turn mine off. Originally Posted by OldGrump
Just trying to help.... Now... how do you beat your meat? Or you're expecting your weekend wife to do it for you?
Okay, so just because the activities mentioned aren't all "BCD activities", everyone is all of a sudden okay inviting a provider in to their home? Interesting.
Just trying to help.... Now... how do you beat your meat? Or you're expecting your weekend wife to do it for you? Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667
Ah Luke, I knew someone would know the gadget. If used for hobby purposes, I'm afraid it would leave bruises.

This thread does address the fact that multiple income sources can be very lucrative - even if at rates lower than those demanded by your primary skill set.
The fact is that most of these ladies are natural salespeople. Why not that? Don't need a degree and you can make great money with not a lot of headache.
EPIC FAIL!

These girls are providers because they are not reliable.

If you need an assistant, hire one.

When you need entertainment, hire a provider!

A friend and I tried chatting with providers as sugar babies, also fail.

If you need a dinner date, find a provider you like, offer her am hourly rate of not playing, maybe $50 an hour then her. $250 for the real entertainment.
EPIC FAIL!

If you need a dinner date, find a provider you like, offer her am hourly rate of not playing, maybe $50 an hour then her. $250 for the real entertainment. Originally Posted by Red Tex
AMEN!
EPIC FAIL!

If you need a dinner date, find a provider you like, offer her am hourly rate of not playing, maybe $50 an hour then her. $250 for the real entertainment. Originally Posted by Red Tex

Red's post is spot on, although the last part........

I've often thought about CG's proposition as every other weekend is a good opportunity for me to have a "weekend daytime wife." On paper it works and you even get excited about it, until you multiply. I figure that I would have 14 hours every other weekend, but I'm not about to offer $50/hr even for non-BCD. I'd probably only want 3 hours of BCD out of those 14 hours, so that would come out to $1,300 for 14 hours via the equation. Most providers can make that in 4-5 hours of work.

The problem is with the provider. If it's a successful provider you want, then you pretty much have to pony up the dough if you want to monopolize that much continuous time regardless of BCD vs. non-BCD activity of the hours. Why would the provider accept $2,100 ($150/hr) for 14 hours of being with you and looking cute, with you horning all over them, when they can make almost the same thing in half the time seeing regulars that they're going to see anyway, and have the extra time free? Sure one is "guaranteed" while the other isn't, but the other gives you more free time between appointments to schedule more appointments, live life, etc.

Now if it's a new provider, you can probably swing a deal like that until your luck runs out. You certainly won't get preferential treatment even if you think you're the nicest person in the world, or because you think she feels "comfortable" around you. Because remember that she has MORE THAN ONE dude that she feels comfortable being around and has a great time with. So, if you DID get the kickass deal, PM me ASAP and let me know how you did that!!!!!!!!!!

These girls are providers because they are not reliable. Originally Posted by Red Tex
I think you are WAY off base with this statement and I almost have my feelings hurt. I was employed for 20yrs at the same company. I became a provider because I like to play a lot and enjoy variety, not because I needed the money. (Wow, I'm a provider that is reliable and has feelings)

As mentioned a few times before, this would work better with a mature provider. IMHO. One who understands what a "clean house" means. I also think a serious meshing of personalities is required.

Its something I think is very interesting, especially for ladies who have kids maybe part-time and don't have much going on over weekends. Not to mention, 35/hr is very good money
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems we failed to consider the off the clock time that goes into a session when evaluating the provider's rate.

Most of the ladies here spend time making appointments, cleaning up before and after a session, getting supplies, placing ads, and dead time between appointments. All of that waters down a $200/hr rate significantly ($200 used as an example so I don't have to think hard).

If they have 3-4 appointments a day (remember, this thread was opened on the supposition that business is slow), that comes to $37.50-$50/hr for an 8 hour day. (Now you ladies please don' t go raise your rates.)

Realistically, $35/hr is real good when there is no risk or mess connected to it and the dress code is much more relaxed.

The biggest problem would be defining how much (if any) BCD time is to take place, how it is to be defined and measured, and what rate applies to it.
I have chatted with Copier about this and I think it's a wonderful idea.

It's perfect for the mature companion who not only needs the additional income during slow times, but does not mind being a companion and more to a fella who needs some companionship past a 1 hour appointment.

Let's face it. If you're a single man, chances are you get lonely if you don't have children or a wife or girlfriend around most of the time. Sometimes it would be nice to have someone add a woman's touch to your home; go shopping together, buy candles, cook a nice home-cooked meal. Frankly, I'm single and hate to cook just for me. The leftovers go to waste. So something like this would be right up my alley.

I think it's a wonderful idea and a great way for the guy to get a little more of what he needs and for him to help a lady who needs the additional income. I think it was very sweet of him to try to think of a way to help himself and others. And if he can afford it, wow, what a better way than to stand at walmart all day working for $8 an hour and barely making ends meet.

I applaud his effort here.

Laura Lynn. You hit the nail on the head, girl. I always love your insight. Thank you so much for your post.

Personally, I think $35 an hour is awesome. But I would probably work out some flat fee with a fella, cuz my weekends are pretty free anyway. Plus, he's open to letting a girl take appointments if she were to get them while she was working for him, and then come back and finish her job. That's pretty awesome to me to have the ability to do that.

I think this thread is awesome. Can't wait to see more posts about it!
Copierguy0 originally wrote "Here I am with money in my pocket and a good job, wondering how I can help these ladies."
as long as "help these ladies" means providing an addtl source of income, good.
just remember folks, we can only help those who want to help themselves.

EPIC FAIL!

... Originally Posted by Red Tex
I think you are WAY off base with this statement <<Laura's referring to the bolded text above>> and I almost have my feelings hurt. I was employed for 20yrs at the same company. I became a provider because I like to play a lot and enjoy variety, not because I needed the money. (Wow, I'm a provider that is reliable and has feelings)

As mentioned a few times before, this would work better with a mature provider. IMHO. One who understands what a "clean house" means. I also think a serious meshing of personalities is required.

Its something I think is very interesting, especially for ladies who have kids maybe part-time and don't have much going on over weekends. Not to mention, 35/hr is very good money Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
i read mention of this thread but just now got to reading it.

i pretty much agree w/ Red Tex.

1) it should prolly have read SOME women are providers because they are not reliable. no need to paint w/ your brush so broadly!!

2) but for a provider who's reliable, trustworthy, and skilled [there's at least one in the metroplex - laura] AND interested in additional income sources, then this could work.

if the guy clearly states the activities, the time, and the compensation, interested women could contact him and they could work something out. of course, the guy should conduct the due diligence and perhaps an interview prior to "contracting" with her [to avoid any misunderstandings and to avoid as much as possible any problems].

and there should also be some understanding about considering/not considering additional deliteful duties afterwards or at another time.

Copierguy0's quoting of house cleaning rates seems about right. a friend in n. plano pays $90 for about 2-3 hrs of cleaning their 2 floor, 4 bedroom, 3 living area house.
not to say that the only possible work a provider could do is cleaning. a few mentioned shopping, cooking, organizing, etc.

my employers pays me ~$50/hr [that's fifty, not one fifty, which is what they charge our clients]. back in january, i paid some tree guys ~$400 to cut down and stack a bunch of red oak tree branches that cracked in the ice storm. there were here in 30 degree weather and two had to climb up in my tree. worked out to about ~$100 per guy per hour.

so, paying an assistant, cleaner, helper $25 - 35/hr seems reasonable to me.

however, let's leave out of this discussion meet and greets, lunches, dinners, etc. that's a whole separate ball of wax.

again, for a woman interested in additional income sources, then this could work.

now, who's interested in helping me clean out my office and hauling stuff to the recycling centers?? :^)