Age/Race Preferences

White only. Over 25 ( preferably over 30 ). Large natural breasts. Dirty mind. Meat on the bone but not BBW. Into kink.
Hotttttttt Latinas, blacks, whites and Asians....all good. 18 to mid / late 20's.....so long as they're slender to athletic, nice and leggy, too....plus have perky boobs and are passionate kissers. And the IOP is thru the roof. Yeah....that about covers it for me.....
No doubt the feeling was mutual. Originally Posted by SisterTwister

I'm white and attracted exclusively to black women for the last 20 years. Originally Posted by SisterTwister
Can I get an amen?

On the other hand, give me a white hobbyist in his 30s anyday. If he's young at heart and was a hippy back in day, give me a 50-60 year old white hobbyist.

I love black dick too, but foreign and white dick is a treat. I like variety.
Hey it's cool that a lot of you guys like black girls but beauty does not have any specific qualifications. There are an infinite number of things that draw men to women. It's hard to say you like one thing when tomorrow you might meet someone completely opposite that blows your mind Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
You are spot on with this. To me, Beauty does not have any qualifications. It is very difficult for me to describe what I am attracted to
I have no particular preference. Just be FINE, hell. Gotta have that thickness that I like, which is just basically that womanly hip-to-waist ratio. And curvy thighs that lead up to a cute pussy mound, the ones that look puffy, but tiny and tight at the entry point. Aww, man. I LOOOOOOVE a pretty pussy mound!! That shit makes me go bonkers!!

Sometimes, I do find myself craving a black woman. No offense to other women. There are times where I just NEED a white girl, and go searching specifically for them. Latinas/Hispanic and Asians, I don't really encounter them enough to have a noticeable 'craving' so to speak, but when I see one that's right, it's like, 'yeah, I need to hit that'.

I think it's the smell of a black woman, when that scent is right...I can't describe it...like some kind of musk (I actually kinda smell it right now, strangely), that shit just makes me CRAVE pussy.

There are times when I just want some pussy SOOOOO BAD, that...damn!!! Is that normal? Am I alright!?
Can I get an amen?

On the other hand, give me a white hobbyist in his 30s anyday. If he's young at heart and was a hippy back in day, give me a 50-60 year old white hobbyist.

I love black dick too, but foreign and white dick is a treat. I like variety. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Amen, sister!

I knew there was a reason we got along so well. I AM that old white young at heart former hippy hobbyist.

Oh. And I dig black chicks.
My ATF are young 18-19 white girls that do greek. Body type doesn't matter as long as I am balls deep into her booty.

I also like young latinas with pretty faces.

I don't like tattoos or piercing because it's more exciting to greek a young innocent looking girl next door type.
Race: Human. Not that I'd rule out an extraterrestrial chick, but I'd proceed with caution.
Any race, over 30, all natural, loves to kiss and be kissed, likes sex as much as I like it,
and can carry on a conversation on various topics.
I don't really have a preference. I've been with women of all races except middle eastern. One day I might be in the mood for a 19 year old. Next day I might want a woman in her 50s. I just like chicks that turn me on, regardless of race or age. The biggest turn off for me is a woman with a bad attitude. There have been many times that I decided I didn't like a provider just from our phone conversation.

Thank god for providers!