Encounter: GLAMAZON KPOP BODY “YUMMI” AT SUSN'S SPA, THE ASIAN YUMMI FLAVOR TO SATISFIED YOUR HUNGRY NEEDS!!!!!(WITH PICS)

Everybody please calm your titties, I'm back for a few days, chill out and if you sent me an email youll get the pics, why so much drama with y'all? I'm not a promoter, I have a real life and usually I can't respond as soon as possible specially not in command, this is just hobby remember? a very expensive if you can't afford it. from all the boards and groups I am part of from all over the world I have always find negativity but also positivity which it makes me help my fellow horndogs just like I do enjoy and apreciate the reviews from some of y'all, stay safe and don't be a douche to this ladies.
Thank you A for the pics.
I asked last month and he did send them. So he is a man of his word.
Like he said he's busy but they will come.
Alba, your right about not being a douche to the ladies. I felt bad a couple of times walking in some places and walking out if I didn’t like the talent.
  • Xan
  • 04-07-2021, 09:01 AM
Everybody please calm your titties, I'm back for a few days, chill out and if you sent me an email youll get the pics, why so much drama with y'all? I'm not a promoter, I have a real life and usually I can't respond as soon as possible specially not in command, this is just hobby remember? a very expensive if you can't afford it. from all the boards and groups I am part of from all over the world I have always find negativity but also positivity which it makes me help my fellow horndogs just like I do enjoy and apreciate the reviews from some of y'all, stay safe and don't be a douche to this ladies. Originally Posted by albadia

Exactly. I don't understand the negativity I see often. People just need to relax and go blow some loads.
“Relax and blow some loads” love that line.
got the pics! Flickr says the pic was take in November 2017. I don't know if it means anything. but
Haven’t received anything. Don’t I have to say pretty please
  • Xan
  • 04-11-2021, 02:06 AM
“Relax and blow some loads” love that line. Originally Posted by Stevensegal

That should be the slogan for Dallas hobbyists. This environment can get toxic!
Dear Sun promoters - why are you continuously bumping a month-old thread? And it's not like this thread was on the 1st page either.....you had to actively search for this thread since you promoters are bumping this one every 3 days or so. That means you had to go to Page 4 or 5 of the AMP section to find this thread......only something the Sun promoters would do!!!
Can I see the pics, please?