Now Comes the State of the Union Address

any comments on what to expect?

more accusations couched in words of mewl? more excuses and buck passing?

is anyone listening to him any more?

income inequality?

fox news' fault?

the racism of white America?

I doubt its on the arab spring Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

I was watching Fox News this Sunday morning and a spokesman for Obama was given the numbers of the dismal economy by Chris Wallace; higher poverty since 2009, fewer people working since 2009, smaller work force since 2009 and then it happened; then he blamed George W. Bush and said that Obama had inherited the "worst economy in our generation". Disgusting!

I ordered a belt for my vacuum and it should be here on Tuesday. My night will be filled with cleaning.
I was watching Fox News this Sunday morning and a spokesman for Obama was given the numbers of the dismal economy by Chris Wallace; higher poverty since 2009, fewer people working since 2009, smaller work force since 2009 and then it happened; then he blamed George W. Bush and said that Obama had inherited the "worst economy in our generation". Disgusting!

I ordered a belt for my vacuum and it should be here on Tuesday. My night will be filled with cleaning. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It is disgusting, how could the republicans sold us down the river like that?
It is disgusting, how could the republicans sold us down the river like that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You were floating in the USS Independence... right... LOL
Obama should start his speech with an apology to the American public....much like he apoligized to the Arab world......

Apologize for lying to us about Obamacare (among other things) !!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
By his views, he already did "the apology thing" with that rambling press conference where he acknowledged that the roll out wasn't as smooth as he hoped. So he certainly won't do it again. I was surprised he made a half-assed attempt at it at all, let alone have him go there again.

I ordered a belt for my vacuum and it should be here on Tuesday. My night will be filled with cleaning. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
what kind of vacuum?
He and Iffy are having a vacuum party.
Actually, it is an EVA 2000 but it's a rental.
Actually, it is an EVA 2000 but it's a rental. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You misspelled gay in your signature.
Is the speech over yet? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It'll never be over! Hope and Change Forever!
  • CJ7
  • 01-27-2014, 07:41 AM

awwww ... the numbers for 09 were the product of 08, just like the numbers for 08 were from 07 ... unless you can disgust yourself while you're sucking and prove otherwise ... study up on fiscal years you idiot..
awwww ... the numbers for 09 were the product of 08, just like the numbers for 08 were from 07 ... unless you can disgust yourself while you're sucking and prove otherwise ... study up on fiscal years you idiot.. Originally Posted by CJ7
No. The numbers for 09 were reported in 10. Kinda like your property taxes.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You wouldn't know about that stuff.
Are we still talking about vacuum cleaners and other things that suck?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH..

• CJ7
  • 01-27-2014, 03:38 PM
No. The numbers for 09 were reported in 10. Kinda like your property taxes.

Oh, wait. I forgot. You wouldn't know about that stuff. Originally Posted by LexusLover

apparently, you didn't know what the end date of the 18 month recession was did you ?

oh wait.

Bush spent his ass off AFTER fiscal year 08 ended, and before Obie took office ... those #'s went on the 09 books ..

oh wait.
apparently, you didn't know what the end date of the 18 month recession was did you ?

oh wait.

Bush spent his ass off AFTER fiscal year 08 ended, and before Obie took office ... those #'s went on the 09 books ..

oh wait. Originally Posted by CJ7
Apparently you didn't get the memo of the Obama request that was affirmed at the WH.

But of course, the excuse for Obama's run away spending is ..... Bush?

Oh, wait! That's all you got.