Is Mesquite just too damn far away for the general populace here to meet?

I am shocked at you folks! I always thought no distance was too far for great pussy!! Oh well, guess I'm just too old and remember the good times. And there was less traffic then!!!
Mesquite, that's easy. Not like it's Texarkana or nothin'!
  • grean
  • 06-10-2016, 04:01 PM
If it's too far away, I end up jerking off before I get there. It's just right if I don't have a really thick load for the lady.

That being said, mesquite is doable for me some weeks.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2016, 04:16 PM
I have traveled far lengths for pussy, you guys are bitching about a little 635 traffic? We do need more providers out this way.
Elisabeth,

No it is not too far, and the area needs lovely ladies. Traffic sucks all over the metroplex, 635 is a calk walk compared to I-35, any where on I-35 and 75 sucks so this traffic argument is a mute point. Plenty of people live out this way that have to drive far to see a lady. Hell come out this way, I actually live in the area, well kind of close enough. Would see you again if it was convienet.

Not sure what you want for an incall but a couple of decent hotels near BAssPro Shop which is technically Garland and as for LE in this place does not like it , thats everywhere, kind of urban myth at this point. My two cents