Shine Da Great is foooking back!

I think i need to to see this lady!.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Winn dixie, next time send me a lover letter in private, or that you have crush

I have penis envy out the rear, from folks that suffer from self hate, but quick to put us in their avatar..

Then have the nerve to call himself a prince,a true prince that knows thy self, dont disrespect "Queens" fake consciousness!
Eccie glitched and dropped the ss.
Neville, actually I think the fake prince, is a admin hiding behind that account, at least that's what I was told..

I was told they have a few accts, and which ones are them..so
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2019, 11:04 AM
cool Shine. ask Darth Maul what you need to do-or more to the point, not do-to avoid another bancation. best. mod. ever.

i find your posts entertaining. but quality threads-not quantity- are the ticket imo.
Neville, actually I think the fake prince, is a admin hiding behind that account, at least that's what I was told..

I was told they have a few accts, and which ones are them..so Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
This actually makes sense based on some of my keen observations in how that clik talk down on Mods in the open and get away with it..this really explains alot.
I got the list if you want it, "Kat's" being one of them..took over acct, long story

They hind behind those, when they want to blow steam off on certain members, and make it look like a double team by regular members, but really mods.
Explains why this site has gone to hell and a handbasket...but I've always suspected this was going on. I guess like backpage all good things will come to an end. This kind of behavior is unsustainable.
This kind of behavior is unsustainable. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You should KNOW!!
Ya'll need to get back on topic. shine is still looking for his love....
Ya'll need to get back on topic. shine is still looking for his love.... Originally Posted by tbone2u
You are right tbone steak and fries. This thread is about Shine Da Great! Tooodlez...
Ya'll need to get back on topic. shine is still looking for his MAN love.... Originally Posted by tbone2u
Minor oversight..but I gotchu ...fixed it.