Posters You Think Would Make Good COED Mods and Why?

OMG, DG your sense of humor is the best, lol. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
You are a wise man Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

.... maybe even more so w/ my face in her crotch
CK too for the only reason I like her avatar. Originally Posted by Bankshot

You're the sweetest gentleman. I am blushing.
Bankshot & Russ

If I were a mod here, I would ban every swinging dick that posted a useless thread.

Seriously, I respect the hell out of the poor bastards who volunteer for this thankless duty.

You couldn't pay me enough to wrangle this herd of cats.

.... maybe even more so w/ my face in her crotch Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
You will have to wait a month...Aunt Flo just left, lol.
^^^^

aight, bet

but just to let you know I also like my tacos sans salsa
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Ohh the irony
Bankshot & Russ

If I were a mod here, I would ban every swinging dick that posted a useless thread.
Originally Posted by Slitlikr
And the downside of that is?

.... maybe even more so w/ my face in her crotch Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Kinda thincking the same with the red hair and milky skin....gotta be like Bozo down there......
Great thread sisto, I was foooking one of my 80 for 2 hours in need of money beautiful grocery store workers after reading this thread and da foooking thought of having da power to perma ban slit, cryptkicker, soulmanike, steak, maga girl, pawgs, Riley, da cat, dorian, eidolon, bankshot, oldrogue. Russ would be the only pup standing. And I would leave curvo katie be as well as i will never ever say a n I'll word about her. But da thought of finally having a great eccie without these characters had me dry orgasm hard first, then skeet about 6 pumps of milk down my ladies throat, then as a chaser I snowballed my skeet with her and da shit never tasted better. Da great slept for 10 hours after. Admins make dis happen asap. Honorary ecc members would be , pxo, champo Bruno, slayer, USA soldier, kerwil, skitz, fff of course and where would I be without my homie sisto, brothers once again. #make it happen # mod ties get at yo homie. Loyalty. Tooodlez....
And the clown enters
I’d have to agree Cam, especially during “that time of the month”..... a raggin’ female is bad enough but a moderating raggin’ female would be a complete horror show....not enough Midol in the world to fix that shit..... Originally Posted by Russ38
On second thought.... I would throw Kammye’s name in the hat for female mod....she’s one of the few XX chromosomes who’s opinions seems logical and unbiased regardless of the time of month.....
Yes we really need a mod who brags about being cheap AF and is most likely in the RW a bitter woman who has been permanently banned and obviously failed out of elementary school and can't speak proper English. SMH
Boardman
Tbone
Russ38
Lucas MCcain
Eidolon
Dear John

Although my list can't really be taken seriously, as it is tainted with partiality due to secret crushes on certain particular posters , but don't we already have perfectly good mods in place already? Originally Posted by CurvyKatie

...........and within 10 minutes from getting the keys to the moderator cabinet......sc and shine are permabanned. Faster if the software is like the moderator/admin forums I've used before.

For a new lady mod, I would suggest ZantannaParella..........she don't take no shit, tells it like it is.
Whew...good thing you'll never be a mod. Lol