We're Watching The Democratic Frontrunner, Joe Biden, Succumb To Senility In Real Time

not frozen - carbonite! Originally Posted by oeb11

and what is carbonite?

frozen carbon.

and what is carbonite?

frozen carbon. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

BAHHAHAAA
  • R.M.
  • 03-11-2020, 08:34 PM
breaking news! photo of Corn Pop and his gang found!!!

some bad dudes!

BAHHAHHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Who's the fish basket in the front? That's a tish gay.
Biden might get the nomination but in the general election Trump will destroy him. When it comes down to it Biden is really not well versed in any aspect of politics. He's just a useful idiot. Obama and Clinton won't even endorse this ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'm sorry, but to say Joe Biden is not "well versed in any aspect of politics" is very silly. He is the consummate career politician. He is a close second to Hillary Clinton in how well they operate the "beltway dark money machine" (i.e. Burisma). To me, he and HRC are the products of what happens when you don't have term limits AND/OR the members of the federal government "nobility" won't police their own.

I think the election of Trump was a reaction to all of that corruption. I'm hoping the voters will remember/realize that in November because the corruption of Joe Biden is not nearly as well-known as HRC's was.
I'm sorry, but to say Joe Biden is not "well versed in any aspect of politics" is very silly. He is the consummate career politician. He is a close second to Hillary Clinton in how well they operate the "beltway dark money machine" (i.e. Burisma). To me, he and HRC are the products of what happens when you don't have term limits AND/OR the members of the federal government "nobility" won't police their own.

I think the election of Trump was a reaction to all of that corruption. I'm hoping the voters will remember/realize that in November because the corruption of Joe Biden is not nearly as well-known as HRC's was. Originally Posted by SecretE
Joe Biden is the consummate Criminal Politician just like Hillary Clinton is. Joe Biden even admitted to that Auto worker that he doesn't work for us. He's not concerned about doing the job he was elected to do, he's just a tool.
Who's the fish basket in the front? That's a tish gay. Originally Posted by R.M.

one of The Isley Brothers, because that's who the photo is. actually i "stole" it from someone on twitter making fun of Biden and his Corn Pop and his gang "story"
Lev,
But it will be entertaining. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
It should be. With Biden making stupid statements every time he opens his mouth and the brain dead Liberals on this board trying to defend him it should be quite hilarious.
Who's the fish basket in the front? That's a tish gay. Originally Posted by R.M.
As a white boy I'll only admit the guy holding the gold glasses is "Mr Biggs." He always has gold glasses.

Joe Biden is the consummate Criminal Politician just like Hillary Clinton is. Joe Biden even admitted to that Auto worker that he doesn't work for us. He's not concerned about doing the job he was elected to do, he's just a tool. Originally Posted by Levianon17
At least with this CV panic, Biden can rest for the next month.
As a white boy I'll only admit the guy holding the gold glasses is "Mr Biggs." He always has gold glasses.

At least with this CV panic, Biden can rest for the next month. Originally Posted by gnadfly

you might be right ..

Ron Isley Talks Tax Evasion, Prison, Mr. Biggs & More

https://www.vibe.com/index.php/2010/...-mr-biggs-more

Today’s generation of music fans would probably prefer Trey Songz to Sam Cooke and can barely recall the days when you could actually walk into record stores. Yet, they’d also likely be familiar with Mr. Biggs a.k.a Ron Isley. The veteran crooner introduced his signature falsetto to the world in the late '50s, when he and his brothers (The Isley Brothers) released records⎯vinyls⎯like “Twist and Shout” and “This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak for You).”

At least with this CV panic, Biden can rest for the next month. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think that's why they are politicizing that virus so much. It's probably a political distraction more than a public health issue.
Trump is an idiot. Period.
Happy to see all the Trump supporters so confident of victory in November.

Just as Hillary Clinton and Democrats were so confident of victory in November 2016.

A long way to go until election day. Just as in 2016, the election will be close and the outcome dependent on a handful of states.

Right now Trump's approval rating, which had spiked after the impeachment hearing, has started a significant downward trend in a short period of time.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appro...avirus-1491627 Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I see bitten picked up the endorsement of Michigan UAW...
yup he's a tool , the question is for WHO ,,,,
yup he's a tool , the question is for WHO ,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
WHO? As in World Healths Organization?

Or did yous maybe mean whom?

No matter. There are a lot of escalators for yous to lick in the mall.

Hurry before oebsy gets there first.

• oeb11
  • 03-12-2020, 11:19 AM
and what is carbonite?

frozen carbon.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Star Wars, not Star Trek!
Is carbonite frozen - well - Ok - news to me - learn something every day.