Pacquiao vs Bradley.....

Mayne fuck money may! Pac will murder his ass! This is the biggest controversial decision in boxing history! Hes prolly gettin a corndog up his ass in jail!
Well PAC man had the swollen and cut lip/tounge . Bradley looked like he just took a jog Floyd would knocked either one them out last night. This is PAC man w/o roids, ain't that tuff now, Ijs. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Looked like he just took a jog? LOL if you believed you won the fight why you say "im gonna review the tape and see if I won". Boxing is all bullshit now. An bradley would have fucked up gayweather ijs
Really? Pac psychic looks like he's on roids? All his opponents had been bigger. Funny, Pac wasn't even trying last night and it was still lopsided. First few rounds where Pac tried to knock him out. Bradley was grabbing and begging pls don't hurt me. Stupid religous coolaide he's drinking now made him a softy. The previous Pac would have killed his ass.
  • Trey
  • 06-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Well don't they say never leave it up to the judges?
Pac has evolve as a human. He should just retire now and pursue his other interests. Gayweather will always b a thug.
  • Trey
  • 06-10-2012, 10:35 AM
I don't know where you people get mayweather is a thug? He is an arrogant ass hole that talks shit, but I don't see a thug.
Bradley said "he hurt me"
Bradley landed less punches

Pac said, he didn't hurt me
Pac landed more punches

Mayweather will fight Bradley I'm sure.. because if he seen the fight, and I'm sure he did, he knows damn good and well that Bradley did not win that fight, and he knows he would kill Bradley..
Bradley, I don't think will agree to fight Money..he knows in his heart he did not win that... it was all over his face the last few rounds and before the judging..as if he knew he had lost... IJS

Although I am a Pac fan till the end.. I do believe that since he has turned his life in another direction, it has made him...not weak.. but not so tense and ready to kill some one.. if you listento him, he keeps saying he wants to make every one happy and give the fans a good show...he won't talk negative towards any one now...it seems the "things" that fueld him to be that "beast" in the past... are no longer the things pushing him to fight the same...
He is a great fighter, he should fight Mayweather and then retire.
I was contrasting different personalities. Mayweather is a one dimensional person. Pac will move on and pursue other interests, like it or not.
I don't know where you people get mayweather is a thug? He is an arrogant ass hole that talks shit, but I don't see a thug. Originally Posted by trey

Arrogant asshole is right. If you wanna make a safe bet on Mayweather, bet that he is flat ass broke five years after he retires.
Really? Pac psychic looks like he's on roids? All his opponents had been bigger. Funny, Pac wasn't even trying last night and it was still lopsided. First few rounds where Pac tried to knock him out. Bradley was grabbing and begging pls don't hurt me. Stupid religous coolaide he's drinking now made him a softy. The previous Pac would have killed his ass. Originally Posted by danwhoe
First of all, all PED's are not meant for bulk, see CYCLING. Second of all he has come a long way from 130 a few years ago, ijs, lol.... ..... Mayweather is an arrogant bitch anyways, boxing stinks because the top guys never fight each other. BTW to all you UFC fans, you do know why it took so long to get any of their top fights in California.......

psst. they have a strict testing policy and for years, the worst kept secret about the UFC was PED's....
  • Trey
  • 06-10-2012, 11:38 AM
He stands a good chance of being broke I do agree. Unless Bradley wins the next fight he won't fight mayweather. I don't see pacman with another loss to Bradley.
I cant believe I paid to watch Vegas steal!!!
I cant believe I paid to watch Vegas steal!!! Originally Posted by dat198
Ha, I can top that! I can’t believe I paid for the fight, forgot to hit the record button on the DVR, feel asleep in my Lazy Boy at the end of the 12 rd, woke up a couple of hours later and naturally just assumed Pac Man won. It wasn’t until this morning when I signed on to Yahoo that I found out Pac Man had been robbed!
PED- performance enhancing drugs/roids helps muscle recover faster/bulk. Cyclist legs aren't bulky? Really, have u seen marathon runner legs. Mayweather sounds like roid rage.
Pacquiao got robbed. I think everybody agrees on that. Now the question is, why? The answer is easy. Money.

Why wasn't Pac pissed after the decision? He knows he's going to make a another boatload of money in the rematch, which is already set.

Top Rank promotions ceo Bob Arum is a marketing genius. Boxing is a business and he's in it to make as much money as possible. If Pac would've gotten the decision like he should have then there would be no demand for a rematch.

Pacman dominated Bradley from start to finish. I give Bradley credit though, he's got a hell of a chin and ALOT of heart. Mayweather wouldn't have been able to take those crushing straight left-hands that Pac was hitting Bradley with.

I'm just glad I didn't pay to watch the fight, saw it free online.