Eyes bigger than your stomach?

Boardman you're cute :P
Thanks for chiming in. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Thancks, but you'll change your mind in time...
  • bbkid
  • 06-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Boardman you're cute Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Eh?
I always enjoy a great dining experience and it includes all courses! The ambiance is very important as well. I tend to sample the appetizer and then move on to the courses and follow that with the dessert. True culinary enjoyment is not necessarily to totally be sated but rather to partially satisfy the palate so that the dining experience is enjoyable to the point that the memory is pleasantly stroked. If all is sampled.....take a doggie bag or set another reservation.
I'm getting a lil hungry now.....i need to check menus again....let me find my sweetie!!!
Thancks, but you'll change your mind in time... Originally Posted by boardman
He seems to think his cynicism will affect me in a negative way...I'm highly flattered...
He seems to think his cynicism will affect me in a negative way...I'm highly flattered... Originally Posted by YummyMarie

It's not the cynicism that will wear on you...It's the stoopid!

Don't confuse me with wakeup
Okay...you and WU need to hug it out. No angry angry words in my kitchen...it ruins the sauce!!!
May I have a picture menu? I enjoy 5 course dinners to buffets, much more time to savor each bite, and there are usually palate cleansers between each course.
Okay...NOW I'm hungry...lol
Well, I still haven't had my "dinner"....if it's any consolation to you.

I was hoping to have "some" here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=475107&page=3

But, now that JaD has been very quick to lock that thread....(although the OP's request was made several days ago).....I'm going to have to "cook" something else.

What a pity.

BTW, Marie, you seem like a very creative person.
Thanks Sarunga...I probably should have been right brained and left handed...cause I'm right handed and my handwriting is like that of a chicken with a medical degree...

Diomidis...per your request: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117397
I would suggest that if the guy frequently makes reservations to the same place, then he likes the food and the service as well. If he leaves most of the food on his plate all the time, is he beeing wasteful? No he is just full and content and the food and service has met his approval again. Should the chef take offence to this? Hell no. Will the guy expect the same service and menu each time? Yes he will...ijs
I like you ym. very creative. I love a woman that can use her head for more than one thing
Oh hell yes I have witnessed that about you Sanaa! Mmmmm good!
Thanks Sarunga...I probably should have been right brained and left handed...cause I'm right handed and my handwriting is like that of a chicken with a medical degree...

Diomidis...per your request: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117397 Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Muchas danke, mademoiselle.