What are your interests, kinks, & fetishes?

I have always wanted to be with a pregnant woman. For me it is both a bucket list but also an idea that her hormones have just jumped to the next level and I'm about to get used in ways that will make me want to tap out.

The other is a long wet and aggressive stripper slide. There is nothing better than a woman with large lips wrapping them around my cock and using me to get her clit off as she slides back and forth until we both have an O.

Just my two cents.
Definitely hair. Like, more than a landing strip.

Besides that I like sucking on tits while she's riding cg when I get off.
I love to be on my back, watching a woman lower herself onto my face, speaking to me, feeding me her pussy, SS'ing over my face. THEN...

I love it when she turns around, lowers her ass onto my face, spreads her cheeks as wide as they can go, and me tonguing her asshole. After a few minutes of this, I want her to fondle, and suck, my cock, holding my legs up, and either toying or fingering my ass.

Heaven. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I love being fucked deep MISH so I feel his cock head rub against my cervix while he worships my big tits and talks dirty to me and we both cum hard together)))
When I am fucked doggie I love being spanked hard while he pulls my hair while he rides my ASS and talks dirty))
I love being fucked deep MISH so I feel his cock head rub against my cervix while he worships my big tits and talks dirty to me and we both cum hard together)))
When I am fucked doggie I love being spanked hard while he pulls my hair while he rides my ASS and talks dirty)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Gulp I just got A chub
Omg I love you
When I am fucked doggie I love being spanked hard while he pulls my hair while he rides my ASS and talks dirty)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Omg I love you
I have some weird ones, I love when she rides, just till I am about to cum and jumps off (edging). Sometimes I like it when she is a dead fish fuck... just let me rail her (all about me) and of course start off sensual then she freaks out telling me to pull my hair, slap her (in a safe way) a little violence can be sexy... just not too rapey
I recently had the best Ice Cream cone of my life..
I had Vanilla icecream covered from the Balls, all the way up with Hershey's chocolate nicely decorated.. and some ready whip on the head.. I was a little worried the cold would ruin the experience, but it stayed hard the whole time!

I took my time and ate the whole thing.. leaving him his penis of course. But I did take the nut Originally Posted by melannie_star
Melanie, WOW I can't imagine how Mazarin get that experience would have been. I bet that vanilla ice cream never tasted this good before.
I love the idea of covering every inch of her body in chocolate syrup and then taste it by exploring the sensual parts of her body with my tongue. Secondly, I go bonkers with the belly button and just exploring that area around it.
The only time I get so turned on being whipped with a real whip which I have in my incall is when I get fucked doggie in my pussy or asshole. I pullout the whip and asked the client to whip my ass while he truly rides my booty, pulls on my hair like a rein and talks so dirty))) The whip is hotter than being spanked!!!!
The only time I get so turned on being whipped with a real whip which I have in my incall is when I get fucked doggie in my pussy or asshole. I pullout the whip and asked the client to whip my ass while he truly rides my booty, pulls on my hair like a rein and talks so dirty))) The whip is hotter than being spanked!!!! Originally Posted by Teagenluv