Thoughts on Dining at the O

Just curious...who loves to give it and who loves to receive it? I personally loooove receiving but have never given.

Ladies, if you do give, do you ask for a shower beforehand? Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
I too love to receive, but just can't seem to shake the ughfactor to give.
I havent been laid in over 2 years. DATO always is my main attraction.
Key words: I have NEVER GIVEN. Not WON'T GIVE difference. Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
I think I got it the first time - that's why I volunteered to help. But thanks for clarifying you keep bumping yourself higher on my TDL.
Hey Angel, I would stick my whole face up your ass.
I love to receive especially when its is unexpected...soaking dem balls with her saliva then slowly moving down and tongue my ass....but I live to give more, licking her ass slowly, putting just the tip of tongue in her ass, then.lick it again, the just stick my tongue as far in her ass as I could go...the slowly tongue fuck her ass...on several occasions, non greek providers ask me to put my cock.in their ass..the best
I guess it goes without saying that giving is a passion of mine, but receiving is an amazing feeling. My biggest bucket list item is the only reason I would seek a double. Getting a bbbj from one while the other handles the tuma. That has to be unbelievable.
Daty/o. I had the bj tuma experience during a double. It was pretty awesome. If the Super Bowl would have been on I could have died right then with no regrets.
Hey Mavs, I'll accept that
oh wow- this is by far one of my favorite topics!!

I love to give and receive rimming. And I mean it- I truly love both of them and could do either one indefinitely! I also love to do what I like to call *69, which is like regular 69 except you both eat each other's assholes at the same exact time... pure BLISS!!

Maybe I have a slight preference for giving, but only because I'm proud of my amazing skills. Most people who I rim tell me that it's the best they've ever had... and I SO love doing it! I can really get lost in exploring a delicious asshole with my tongue, swirling gently deeper and deeper and leaving an asshole blissfully open and begging for more. It's definitely one of my overall strategies in getting making someone's asshole hungry for my fingers, toys, and more, but I love rimming itself and can do it for hours if someone is more into being licked than anything else.

I also love seeing a man on his back with his legs in the air. Most men are way too insecure (or inflexible) to achieve this position, although a few pillows under the tailbone / lower back do WONDERS for improving the angle and making it easier to hold that position. So when I am treated with such a view it drives me wild. I want to dive right in and gradually drill my wet tongue deeper and deeper... YUM!!

As for whether I require a shower upon arrival to enjoy this experience, the answer is YMMV. Some gentlemen show up smelling fresh as a daisy, not a trace of stale odor anywhere on their bodies. I surely notice this on an intimate level while my tongue explores them in other places, so I will explore the outside of their asshole with a finger or two while I do other fun things with my mouth. Shit has like... a really SPECIFIC smell, and my nose is sensitive, so I feel very confident that I would notice if a gentleman isn't clean. If anything seems off, I'll either skip the rimming or suggest a mutual shower where I can gentle soap him thoroughly myself, based on whether intuition (or he himself) tells me that rimming is of importance to him.

If gentlemen voluntarily shower upon arrival, I remind them with a mischievous smile to please scrub thoroughly, because I like to put my tongue *everywhere*....

...and for those who do not seem to understand how to scrub properly even when they attempt to, I offer a soapy shower lesson in preparing the asshole for rimming. A soapy fingertip traced around the edges of the asshole, first the outer edge and surrounding hairs, then the center of the ring that forms the sphincter muscle, then gently rim in a circle with the soapy fingertip and gently press inward just slightly, until just the tip of the finger enters and swirls with the tiniest bit of soap. Beyond the initial sphincters things will not be as tight, nor do you want to introduce soap into your rectum as this can be irritating, so its just the tiniest bit of inward cleansing that prepares the asshole properly for an eager, explorative tongue...

I prepare myself this way before every meeting, so my asshole is always eager to enjoy a gently-probing tongue. Although I don't *require* a shower at the beginning of a session to do this, that's only because I know some gentlemen show up properly prepared already, and I don't hesitate to pull someone into the shower with me so I can rim him! After all, it's totally amazing and worth sudsing down for. Besides, who doesn't love a little time with a hot, wet, naked woman sudsing you down?!
Giving is an extreme turn on for me, receiving is great when its unexpected. Loveeee
Get in a doggystyle posture so I can DATY & DATY. I relish doing both. Freshly showered is an absolute!

I love to give and receive rimming. And I mean it- I truly love both of them and could do either one indefinitely! I also love to do what I like to call *69, which is like regular 69 except you both eat each other's assholes at the same exact time... pure BLISS!!

Maybe I have a slight preference for giving, but only because I'm proud of my amazing skills. Most people who I rim tell me that it's the best they've ever had... and I SO love doing it! I can really get lost in exploring a delicious asshole with my tongue, swirling gently deeper and deeper and leaving an asshole blissfully open and begging for more. It's definitely one of my overall strategies in getting making someone's asshole hungry for my fingers, toys, and more, but I love rimming itself and can do it for hours if someone is more into being licked than anything else.

I also love seeing a man on his back with his legs in the air. Most men are way too insecure (or inflexible) to achieve this position, although a few pillows under the tailbone / lower back do WONDERS for improving the angle and making it easier to hold that position. So when I am treated with such a view it drives me wild. I want to dive right in and gradually drill my wet tongue deeper and deeper... YUM!!

As for whether I require a shower upon arrival to enjoy this experience, the answer is YMMV. Some gentlemen show up smelling fresh as a daisy, not a trace of stale odor anywhere on their bodies. I surely notice this on an intimate level while my tongue explores them in other places, so I will explore the outside of their asshole with a finger or two while I do other fun things with my mouth. Shit has like... a really SPECIFIC smell, and my nose is sensitive, so I feel very confident that I would notice if a gentleman isn't clean. If anything seems off, I'll either skip the rimming or suggest a mutual shower where I can gentle soap him thoroughly myself, based on whether intuition (or he himself) tells me that rimming is of importance to him.

If gentlemen voluntarily shower upon arrival, I remind them with a mischievous smile to please scrub thoroughly, because I like to put my tongue *everywhere*....

...and for those who do not seem to understand how to scrub properly even when they attempt to, I offer a soapy shower lesson in preparing the asshole for rimming. A soapy fingertip traced around the edges of the asshole, first the outer edge and surrounding hairs, then the center of the ring that forms the sphincter muscle, then gently rim in a circle with the soapy fingertip and gently press inward just slightly, until just the tip of the finger enters and swirls with the tiniest bit of soap. Beyond the initial sphincters things will not be as tight, nor do you want to introduce soap into your rectum as this can be irritating, so its just the tiniest bit of inward cleansing that prepares the asshole properly for an eager, explorative tongue...

I prepare myself this way before every meeting, so my asshole is always eager to enjoy a gently-probing tongue. Although I don't *require* a shower at the beginning of a session to do this, that's only because I know some gentlemen show up properly prepared already, and I don't hesitate to pull someone into the shower with me so I can rim him! After all, it's totally amazing and worth sudsing down for. Besides, who doesn't love a little time with a hot, wet, naked woman sudsing you down?! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Damn! My ass wants me to introduce it to your tongue

I prepare myself this way before every meeting, so my asshole is always eager to enjoy a gently-probing tongue. Although I don't *require* a shower at the beginning of a session to do this, that's only because I know some gentlemen show up properly prepared already, and I don't hesitate to pull someone into the shower with me so I can rim him! After all, it's totally amazing and worth sudsing down for. Besides, who doesn't love a little time with a hot, wet, naked woman sudsing you down?! Originally Posted by spicyzoey
good lord, i need to go take another shower.
  • L.A.
  • 05-06-2015, 05:17 PM

I got erect reading this...I swear to God.
Plove, i agree with you, but after being rimmed, i need to be plugged with strap on cock