Recognizing the elite women I've crossed paths with...

And just a short note goes out to Lana Warren--This lady knows a thing or two about TCB--one of the best XO to you Lana LOL.

All the best and Happy New Years to everyone! Originally Posted by up4u

Awwwwwww up, you are a sweetheart. I really appreciate the kind words.
Let me add Danica Pleasures. SHe is not really known on eccie per say but she is elite in my book big tits and all . Also Autumn Spring and Masterpiece and Terralyn.
Dannie and Spikebaby, for sure. If I can ever break loose from work in Dallas, I'll sked with Reese. Still waiting to hear from Kelly. But, hey, things to live for in 2012. Will go on the line and say DAnnie is one of the best women...as in total female...that I've had the pleasure of spending time with.
I have to mention Lexy and Jacxxx. Those 2 are just like buddies to me. I'll always appreciate what they did for me when I was going through some really tough times. They were there for me. Love ya Lex..Love ya Jacxxx, Also need to mention Jade-Elizabeth, an absolute angel to me. And Reese, who I consider a friend , of course, as many have mentioned
Will go on the line and say DAnnie is one of the best women...as in total female...that I've had the pleasure of spending time with. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Thank you very much