I wish I could tell you what I saw yesterday

I probably had a similar or worse disaster early on, before I discovered ECCIE. Man, what a breath of fresh air to see the ECCIE babes. I echo ur views on ECCIE. No more BP- Ever 4 me.
Let me guess....Eddie Murphy was involved and your call was to OMG!
Good luck!
Do the right thing. At least you will be able to look at yourself in the mirror and see a man.
At first i thought you went to see Trailer Park Killer and her circus freak side show.

Give a link to the ad so we can avoid it. All I see on backpage is a bunch of fatties and old hags with fake pics.
But what I experienced there literally shook me to my very core. And other than sex trafficking, I can't tell you about it because I would have to violate two of the non-mentionable policies of this board. All I can say that it totally fucked me up! I cried on the way home. And even as I type this I feel sick to my stomach. I have hobbied in eight different countries; and I thought I had experienced everything. I was wrong. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Although the number is shrinking, there are still pay phones in the area where you could stop and call one of the hotlines for these very disturbing issue.

And if the ads is still up, I strongly advise you to do so.
Cheb as well on your future endevers
Making the call is the right thing to do. Not making a call may haunt you forever.
This info needs to be used to be given to LE so they can help the helpless before being taken further into a world they will never escape. Never to go home to their worried families. If all you did was start this thread with what you witnessed you might as well have kidnapped them yourself. Taking a break from Eccie huh? Why not help a scared and shattered person take a break from being robbed day after day of their God given right to their own bodies and a fighting chance to survive in a world that is hard enough to live in without all that shit happening.
This info needs to be used to be given to LE so they can help the helpless before being taken further into a world they will never escape. Never to go home to their worried families. If all you did was start this thread with what you witnessed you might as well have kidnapped them yourself. Taking a break from Eccie huh? Why not help a scared and shattered person take a break from being robbed day after day of their God given right to their own bodies and a fighting chance to survive in a world that is hard enough to live in without all that shit happening. Originally Posted by sunkissed
Amen!
This info needs to be used to be given to LE so they can help the helpless before being taken further into a world they will never escape. Never to go home to their worried families. If all you did was start this thread with what you witnessed you might as well have kidnapped them yourself. Taking a break from Eccie huh? Why not help a scared and shattered person take a break from being robbed day after day of their God given right to their own bodies and a fighting chance to survive in a world that is hard enough to live in without all that shit happening. Originally Posted by sunkissed
Perhaps you should read post #26.