I need help

I'm thincking you need a new chili recipe.
You people are hysterical. No good taste whatsoever and God forbid I have to take any of you to Home Depot, a Jenny Craig Center, a chili cookoff, or an audition for the Blue Man Group. Embarrassing, but still hysterical.
Where is BE3AG? This one would be right up her alley. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I have been wondering the same thing. BE3AG weighing in would be a hoot...
  • Carl
  • 03-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Carl? A humor Nazi? Say it ain't so! Originally Posted by boardman
Just soup.
We will probably hear from Monical complaining about taking a dump at the incall.

Fart manners. Now when you have the fart-o-lies like Jake did at Home Depot you must remember you are in public. What he should of done was to go to the appliance section and open a fridge door, back in, release the poisonous gases, quickly close he door, go the another fridge and repeat the process. Front load washers also are very good at containing odors. The key is not to be the first consumer to open the door and stick your head in and look around.
Just soup. Originally Posted by Carl
No soup for Meeeeeeeeee?
Jake, would the Herbalife have alleviated your sharts, or exacerbated them?
I'm now waiting for the "don't dump in my incall" threads to start. Originally Posted by SP Hunter

HAHA AINT THAT TRUE!!!!
  • Carl
  • 03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
No soup for Meeeeeeeeee? Originally Posted by boardman
NO SOUP!
Oh shit!!
  • Carl
  • 03-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by boardman
Ok, well, maybe a little soup. But definitely no crackers!
Ok, well, maybe a little soup. But definitely no crackers! Originally Posted by Carl
But.........................