Oh where, oh where shall I go next.....

Hey big girls need love too....I like me sum big booties there is quite a few bbw n curvy girls id dive in to......gulp .. double fuck triple ripple gulp Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
I'm sure they do, just not from me.

So that post with the capital letters and the abbreviations. Can you translate it for me?
Hey big girls need love too....I like me sum big booties there is quite a few bbw n curvy girls id dive in to......gulp .. double fuck triple ripple gulp Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
some of these guys only think of the woman here as objects and they can do or say whatever they want to them. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
oh burger that be offensive ...ta objects

...plastic man ...likes ta think a them as soulless lyin tax ...evadin whores
Oh yeah because I witnessed it first hand.... and have the photos to prove it... Originally Posted by ben dover
Me and you are cool and no hate at all, but...
This is exactly why a provider shouldn't have a hobbiest take pics of her.. regardless what a women looks like she is going to have pics that are undesirable and she wouldn't want shown to others and held above her head as leverage to shut her mouth or bc a dude is mad.. js
Me and you are cool and no hate at all, but...
This is exactly why a provider shouldn't have a hobbiest take pics of her.. regardless what a women looks like she is going to have pics that are undesirable and she wouldn't want shown to others and held above her head as leverage to shut her mouth or bc a dude is mad.. js Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I would NEVER show any images I took without permission and you KNOW that. I wasn't talking about the images actually but the experience I had with her. I am done commenting... BD
I would NEVER show any images I took without permission and you KNOW that. I wasn't talking about the images actually but the experience I had with her. I am done commenting... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Lmao your a joke! !
I am done commenting... BD Originally Posted by ben dover
cause ya done gots fat ...shamed by a lyin money ...grubbin manipulatin man hatin witch funnel

...reclaim yer fuckin ...manhood an learn ta punch ...back against the evil commie libs who done turned ...ya inta a peckerless jellyfish

...rally round yer ...plastic man ...fellow jimmies cause we be takin merica ...back startin with a line ...in the sand rights here!

Oh here we go .....mister internet punk....ohh my God your so cool ...you shouldn't be talking about anyone being "peckrrless" a real man doesn't need to harrass people online a real man will say it to my face not be some little internet punk....truth be told this is probably the only way you can run your mouth ....so carry on pretty boy....Cuz nothing you say matters to me ....why don't you try growing a pair....
post a ...pic a some ol fat jimmie blowin a load on ...yer face then try sayin that ta yer ...plastic man

...ya cants even recognize a ...hand held out ta helps ya
Sure thing skipper ,let me get right on that!! Your like a hemorrhoid that just won't go away
Your like a hemorrhoid that just won't go away Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
yep ...an ya gots lots a ...first hand experience with yer ...hemorrhoids
Yes i do ...your momma taught me well....lol jk
BD

let em ripppp
#31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.
Consider this the strong discouragement. So who's ready for the swift effort to put it to rest?