Ah yes, about that.... Well ,as a matter of fact, I DID tell her she needed to raise her rates.

I tend to have a pretty good memory, and make a habit of remembering pertinent facts. I do remember your pictures being associated with controversy for having your midriff covered and that your disclaimer that pictures may have been modified being an understatement. I also remember you having the body and face of a 40 year old, thank you for forgiving my ignorance of your real age.

I'm shocked that you have to thank me for that "foresight". I would think it's common for someone to look at your offering and know that the value isn't there before and now.

You would be wrong. I hope I was doing more than insinuating, I thought I was pretty obvious. Taylor Maiden - Kia, Hunter Grace = obviously rebranded/rebadged Taylor Maiden. Since you've already told us that you've worn the hat of being a "revolving pussy" or an "orgasm vending machine", and even have come up with the term "whore bath" to describe what you've done between clients before, I'm sure you can see the comparison.

As for what I have to base my judgement on... Since we're beating this car analogy to pulp, let's go with that, shall we? There are cars that I don't have to test drive to know that I don't want to drive, rent or purchase it. I can look at brochures, specs, pictures, and read reviews. As such, without having had personal one on one experience, I can say that I have no interest in partaking your offering. I have seen pictures, reviews, measurements, your personality on the boards, as well as opinions of others I trust to base that on.

Glad you see that you know you've been the revolving pussy and orgasm vending machine. I thought for a minute that your pompous attitude would cause you to deny that.

Thanks for the baby wipe and mouthwash comment, great imagery. As for Karma, weren't you the one that wanted to leave other girls out of this discussion, especially retired ones?

You're welcome. I'm glad to see that you realize your value is somewhere south of your rates as well. I'm sure letting others know helps, or you wouldn't be thanking me for the opportunity to advertise that fact.

The best I can summarize your exchange with me in this thread is to compare you to a slimy used car salesman or a politician. "What? Rebadged? The guy down the street might do that, but not ME!" "First of all, any coupons or offers made as Taylor Maiden are voided as TM Inc went out of business." You might want to look up what going out of business means (it's not a one person business closing doors for a month and reopening under another name), and what a business does when it takes over all assets of another business, key employees, and reputation. (hint: assumes obligations regarding warranties, service contracts and even verbal contracts made by employees - you)

I'm glad I'm making your point for you, thanks for letting us know how you view your "past" and how you view other women in the business. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Actually, a business CAN go out of business and reopen under another name. A business can do a lot of rebirthing to change its cash flow. However, a business doesn't have to improve its service to improve its rates. It simply has to realize its value by assessing itself through its bank account rather than by a wannabe;s opiniion who has no bank account.

Hey there Mr. Educated:
Research the history and you'll know that I merely hosted the glory hole while another serviced it. Whore bath while genius, was not my creation. Thank you for the credit, but it's undeserved.

And honey, I've never been dated as a 40 year old. I age so gracefully that I look closer to a 25 year old than a 40 year old. I look so young that my dates sometimes feel like a dirty old man with me. I am a sweet 30 something youngun and my actual birth year is closer to 30 than to 40. You obviously either have just concocted a bunch of silliness without referencing my reviews or you just can't read and someone is transcribing your ignorant rant for you on a hooker board.

Please stop talking while you are behind.
Actually, a business CAN go out of business and reopen under another name. A business can do a lot of rebirthing to change its cash flow. However, a business doesn't have to improve its service to improve its rates. It simply has to realize its value by assessing itself through its bank account rather than by a wannabe;s opiniion who has no bank account. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Since you seem to have some trouble with comprehension, I'll spell it out for you. I never said a business couldn't close down and reopen, or that it has to improve its offering to raise rates. What I said is that it cannot do so to escape contractual obligations. If that wasn't the case, businesses would be closing their doors everyday to not pay their bills and opening up the next day under a new name. Aside from that, there is also the ethics issue to sloughing off obligations. If someone had prepaid for a number of sessions, would they also be SOL when you changed your name from Taylor to Hunter? Even as a "wannabe" with no bank account, all I'm doing is expressing my opinions as a consumer on a review board.

I don't know why it bothers you so much to have a wannabe express his opinions, much of those bolstered by your own words. I'm simply pointing out that you are offering the same pussy, just not revolving anymore (your words, not mine), at a higher rate.

Hey there Mr. Educated:
Research the history and you'll know that I merely hosted the glory hole while another serviced it. Whore bath while genius, was not my creation. Thank you for the credit, but it's undeserved.
Ah, again, simple reading comprehension escapes you. I did not say you took part in the glory hole. It also has no bearing in the discussion. Fact - you admitted having worn the hat of "revolving pussy" and "orgasm vending machine". I, logically, assumed you were taking your whore baths while being a revolving pussy. OR did you not even bother to baby wipe yourself and use mouthwash between revolutions of your pussy? Frankly, that's pretty gross. Or are whore baths an experience reserved solely for those providers who associate with you or your business?

And honey, I've never been dated as a 40 year old. I age so gracefully that I look closer to a 25 year old than a 40 year old. I look so young that my dates sometimes feel like a dirty old man with me. I am a sweet 30 something youngun and my actual birth year is closer to 30 than to 40. You obviously either have just concocted a bunch of silliness without referencing my reviews or you just can't read and someone is transcribing your ignorant rant for you on a hooker board.
I'm not your honey, please don't deign to familiarize yourself with me by use of trite nicknames.

It's cute. Your self assessment and my assessment are vastly different. I find it funny that you can refer to yourself as sweet during this exchange or a "youngun" while admitting to being 30 something. Really, I believe that you're telling us your age. Truthfully.

Please stop talking while you are behind.
I'm behind? What am I behind? Shit...no, my bills are paid. Phew!

I'd ask you to stop talking, but it's quite entertaining to see the hack job you're doing on yourself.
Are you sure the two of y'all aren't secretly married to each other?
Odds on who gets the last word?

Hunter?
Randal?
Staff?

LMAO
Odds on who gets the last word?

Hunter?
Randal?
Staff?

LMAO Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Depends... on or off the board?

Since the topic of this Thread is about Jen Jerell....
I put my $ on Jen having the last word...
Sometimes, the silent words are the most powerful...
I put my $$$ on you leaving me legless and in a pool of sweat very soon !!! You sassy latin bombshell !!! xoxoxoxo...
I put my $$$ on you leaving me legless and in a pool of sweat very soon !!! You sassy latin bombshell !!! xoxoxoxo... Originally Posted by isomilf69
You missed the other thread. It's "GILF"... not Milf
I have no idea what's going on.

Good to see that still hasn't stopped you from commenting Elephant!

Taylor and Rand...PLEASE do continue, this is getting to Ivory vs. Whispers levels.

I have no idea what's going on.

Originally Posted by Elephant
[QUOTE=Rand Al'Thor;1710926]Since you seem to have some trouble with comprehension, I'll spell it out for you. I never said a business couldn't close down and reopen, or that it has to improve its offering to raise rates. What I said is that it cannot do so to escape contractual obligations. [/qoute]

At last I DO see! Your Depends are in a twist because you thought Whispersvwas SERIOUS! Darling, you are the only person who thought that any offer Whispers receives for freebies is real! Honey, only naive strippers offer anything to Whispers for free! I thought everyone knew that! Are you new here?

If that wasn't the case, businesses would be closing their doors everyday to not pay their bills and opening up the next day under a new name. Aside from that, there is also the ethics issue to sloughing off obligations. If someocne had prepaid for a number of sessions, would they also be SOL when you changed your name from Taylor to Hunter?
Um, er, sure. Duh, that would be horribly unethical. Surely you aren't suggesting that I accepted pre-payment for sessions in the past? You've got to check that dementia out. It's affecting your memory. You have me pegged for a Gilf with a record of accepting money without rendering services. Wrong and wrong, but amusing to say the least.

Even as a "wannabe" with no bank account, all I'm doing is expressing my opinions as a consumer on a review board.
Having never consumed me, your opinions are now merely tools that I am using for an opportunity to be entertaining, cute, and witty to make sure my limited dance card stays full. Thank you for your ongoing support in this threAD.

I don't know why it bothers you so much to have a wannabe express his opinions, much of those bolstered by your own words. I'm simply pointing out that you are offering the same pussy, just not revolving anymore (your words, not mine), at a higher rate.
Revolving pussy, oh revolving pussy! How he loves to say revolving pussy!

Ah, again, simple reading comprehension escapes you. I did not say you took part in the glory hole. It also has no bearing in the discussion. Fact - you admitted having worn the hat of "revolving pussy" and "orgasm vending machine". I, logically, assumed you were taking your whore baths while being a revolving pussy. OR did you not even bother to baby wipe yourself and use mouthwash between revolutions of your pussy? Frankly, that's pretty gross. Or are whore baths an experience reserved solely for those providers who associate with you or your business?
Revolving pussy! Oh revolving pussy! Let us count how many more times he will say revolving pussy! Revolving, revolving, revolving..........pussy pussy pussy pussy

I'm not your honey, please don't deign to familiarize yourself with me by use of trite nicknames.
Revolving pussy

It's cute. Your self assessment and my assessment are vastly different. I find it funny that you can refer to yourself as sweet during this exchange or a "youngun" while admitting to being 30 something. Really, I believe that you're telling us your age. Truthfully.

I'm behind? What am I behind? Shit...no, my bills are paid. Phew!

I'd ask you to stop talking, but it's quite entertaining to see the hack job you're doing on yourself.
hey Rand! Revolving pussy!
At last I DO see! Your Depends are in a twist because you thought Whispersvwas SERIOUS! Darling, you are the only person who thought that any offer Whispers receives for freebies is real! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
OK!

Honey, only naive strippers offer anything to Whispers for free! I thought everyone knew that! Are you new here?
So he does get freebies?
Wait...offers from naive strippers are not real?

Hunter, if you can keep from contradicting yourself from one sentence to the next, you might have better success convincing us whatever you're typing here has any truth to it.

Um, er, sure. Duh, that would be horribly unethical. Surely you aren't suggesting that I accepted pre-payment for sessions in the past? You've got to check that dementia out. It's affecting your memory. You have me pegged for a Gilf with a record of accepting money without rendering services. Wrong and wrong, but amusing to say the least.
It's called a hypothetical question, used to highlight the fact that your attempts to slip out of obligations and accountability are unethical. If you have any speculations about my mental health, you might want to reconsider expressing them here. As for what I have you pegged for, it's not anything ending with "ilf", grandmother or not.

Having never consumed me, your opinions are now merely tools that I am using for an opportunity to be entertaining, cute, and witty to make sure my limited dance card stays full. Thank you for your ongoing support in this threAD.
Oh the old standby. "If you've never seen me, your opinion counts for nothing!" That's precious. Having the foresight to not subject myself to vomit inducing experiences like spending time with you would make my opinion more valuable to others. Besides, if my opinion isn't good, then we have your opinions, expressed in this very thread to go by - that those providers with lower rates than you are revolving pussy or orgasm vending machine, that you have been both of those in the past, whore bath is something you subject your business associates to while you use them up, you offer lower rates than advertised because you understand that your true value does lie somewhere lower.

I think I got most of it. Oh yeah... Even though you only have a few slots to fill, and they stay filled, you keep thanking me for opportunity to use this as a threAD. I think something's fishy about what you're telling us about your slots.

If I'm giving you the opportunity to be "entertaining, cute and witty", you really should make use of the opportunity. Try harder.

Revolving pussy, oh revolving pussy! How he loves to say revolving pussy!

Revolving pussy! Oh revolving pussy! Let us count how many more times he will say revolving pussy! Revolving, revolving, revolving..........pussy pussy pussy pussy

Revolving pussy

hey Rand! Revolving pussy!
I see that we have reached the end of your capacity for discussion. It is a sad thing to see a 30something (allegedly) woman have nothing left to do but act like a 7 year old. Yet another classy side of Hunter Grace to justify the rate hike for the same old, used-up meat flaps she used to (maybe) baby wipe clean between clients. Stay classy Hunter (aka balla)!
OK!

So he does get freebies?
Wait...offers from naive strippers are not real?

Hunter, if you can keep from contradicting yourself from one sentence to the next, you might have better success convincing us whatever you're typing here has any truth to it.

It's called a hypothetical question, used to highlight the fact that your attempts to slip out of obligations and accountability are unethical. If you have any speculations about my mental health, you might want to reconsider expressing them here. As for what I have you pegged for, it's not anything ending with "ilf", grandmother or not.

Oh the old standby. "If you've never seen me, your opinion counts for nothing!" That's precious. Having the foresight to not subject myself to vomit inducing experiences like spending time with you would make my opinion more valuable to others. Besides, if my opinion isn't good, then we have your opinions, expressed in this very thread to go by - that those providers with lower rates than you are revolving pussy or orgasm vending machine, that you have been both of those in the past, whore bath is something you subject your business associates to while you use them up, you offer lower rates than advertised because you understand that your true value does lie somewhere lower.

I think I got most of it. Oh yeah... Even though you only have a few slots to fill, and they stay filled, you keep thanking me for opportunity to use this as a threAD. I think something's fishy about what you're telling us about your slots.

If I'm giving you the opportunity to be "entertaining, cute and witty", you really should make use of the opportunity. Try harder.

I see that we have reached the end of your capacity for discussion. It is a sad thing to see a 30something (allegedly) woman have nothing left to do but act like a 7 year old. Yet another classy side of Hunter Grace to justify the rate hike for the same old, used-up meat flaps she used to (maybe) baby wipe clean between clients. Stay classy Hunter (aka balla)! Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Johnny: "peas are nasty"
Mom: "how do you know if you've never tried them"

Guess what! Revolving pussy
I don't have to try eating shit to know I won't like it.

If you're willing to give it a go, knock yourself out and give yourself a whorebath, revolving pussy.
This whole thread makes me nauseated. Is there a "gag me" emoticon? I haven't found it yet. Hmmm...

I think we can sum this thread up with, "who cares?" I am not on anyone's "side" but this is just dumb.
"Revolving Pussy" doesn't make any sense to me. I cannot visualize how that would work. Well, actually I can kind of visualize one interpretation - however improbable - of what a "Revolving Pussy" would be, which upon consideration would be pure distilled awesome.