Question about canceling and 1 hour and 20 mins early

• modus
  • 01-04-2015, 04:54 PM
I don't give out my location either. Hell, I hadn't even given him cross streets at that time. All he knew was the general area.

I'm glad I didn't either.

LA part of the reason why I canceled is I was getting a VERY uneasy feeling about the situation.

Second is personal which is just that...personal. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I wouldn't sweat it. I found your TCB to be very reasonable. I'm notoriously early to appointments(anal retentive about time, it's a flaw), and I even find an hour early to be creepy. I usually hang out at a store nearby to kill time.
1 hr and 20 minutes.. That is way way too early.
He would have been upset either way if it was me.
Did he even contact you to let you know he was on the way?
That is very inconsiderate on his part I would think.
But I'm a girls girl..lol. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I am a guy's guy. He is out of our league. My thought is- before an hour, your cancellation was acceptable; now the "balance" in me, if you did not know he had to drive longer. Even then if he did not contact before leaving, half and half but more he is ---- you use the adjective.
  • Brot
  • 01-04-2015, 08:32 PM
Maybe I am the only one but 1.3 hours of notice of cancellation i would be a little unhappy about that. By that time I would have quite a bit invested in adjusting my schedule.

As for the fuck stick that showed up that early without notice. Really dude! You make us all look a little weird with that shit.
Maybe he needed to beat traffic in order to be on time, maybe his meeting or work schedule in the general area changed and freed him up so he was there available, maybe he was just plum ass excited and in no way wanted to be late...there is no telling why he was early and to concluded that it was or has a stalking type nature or just being creepy is concluding to facts we do not know.

Cancellations happen for whatever reasons and that amount of time should be adequate notice. I do agree with the above that by that time we do have a lot of time invested in making the schedule meeting happen. But at the same time understand things happen.
Oh wow ok...the address kaylee gave me was "bishop arts district", I've never been to that area, I live in N. Dallas and my GPS said it would take 41 min to get there from my home so since I didn't know the area and I always factor in that there might be a lot of traffic, I headed there early.
Also I didn't know her exact incall location, I learned from past experiences with providers that arriving early is better than being late. If making sure I arrive on time is creepy or weird then ok.

After arriving at the bishop arts district, I parked at some pizza place. Like she said I was an hr and 20 min early so I planned to just hang out there until the scheduled time, I wasn't outside her incall. Even if she did give me her incall address and I arrived that early I would of parked farther away. I've done this long enough to know that.

me 5:10pm - I know we agreed to 6:30 pm but I arrived sooner than I thought, so whenever you're ready.
kaylee 5:11pm - Oh wow....that is way early.I was actually about to text you and let you know that I had a family crisis pop up and that I had to cancel.
me 5:13pm - Wow indeed.
kaylee 5:14pm - It's not my fault that you showed up a hour and 20 early. I actually had my phone in my hand to text you and let you know what was going on.

I realized she though I was mad by saying "Wow indeed" but I wasn't. It was just my attempt of humor, I was disappointed but whatever I've been canceled on before and I just move on but she sounded offended on her reply so I decided to just end our communication and walk away. Its a habit I picked up from when I would argue with my ex.

kaylee 5:21pm - I feel bad and I would never waste anyone time on purpose but I was just about to tell you what is going on so you wouldn't waste a trip. Beside showingup and hour and 20 mins before our agreed time Is really not reasonable and I'm really not at fault here.

I never blamed her for anything and planned to forget all of it so replying would only of continued a pointless argument that I was just not in the mood for while driving, so I just ignored her msg's and moved on, I don't understand why she didn't do the same.
Kaylee just saw an opportunity to write herself a threAD IMO, I try to avoid drama here but this irritated me.
But whatever let the pity party threAD continue, the "poor baby you did the right thing" comments are sweet, and these threAD's always bring out the amateur comedians like pyramider and his always hilarious taint requests.
  • DSK
  • 01-05-2015, 11:09 AM
Oh wow ok...the address kaylee gave me was "bishop arts district", I've never been to that area, I live in N. Dallas and my GPS said it would take 41 min to get there from my home so since I didn't know the area and I always factor in that there might be a lot of traffic, I headed there early.
Also I didn't know her exact incall location, I learned from past experiences with providers that arriving early is better than being late. If making sure I arrive on time is creepy or weird then ok.

After arriving at the bishop arts district, I parked at some pizza place. Like she said I was an hr and 20 min early so I planned to just hang out there until the scheduled time, I wasn't outside her incall. Even if she did give me her incall address and I arrived that early I would of parked farther away. I've done this long enough to know that.

me 5:10pm - I know we agreed to 6:30 pm but I arrived sooner than I thought, so whenever you're ready.
kaylee 5:11pm - Oh wow....that is way early.I was actually about to text you and let you know that I had a family crisis pop up and that I had to cancel.
kaylee 5:14pm - It's not my fault that you showed up a hour and 20 early. I actually had my phone in my hand to text you and let you know what was going on.

I realized she though I was mad by saying "Wow indeed" but I wasn't. It was just my attempt of humor, I was disappointed but whatever I've been canceled on before and I just move on but she sounded offended on her reply so I decided to just end our communication and walk away. Its a habit I picked up from when I would argue with my ex.

kaylee 5:21pm - I feel bad and I would never waste anyone time on purpose but I was just about to tell you what is going on so you wouldn't waste a trip. Beside showingup and hour and 20 mins before our agreed time Is really not reasonable and I'm really not at fault here.

I never blamed her for anything and planned to forget all of it so replying would only of continued a pointless argument that I was just not in the mood for while driving, so I just ignored her msg's and moved on, I don't understand why she didn't do the same.
Kaylee just saw an opportunity to write herself a threAD IMO, I try to avoid drama here but this irritated me.
But whatever let the pity party threAD continue, the "poor baby you did the right thing" comments are sweet, and these threAD's always bring out the amateur comedians like pyramider and his always hilarious taint requests. Originally Posted by Kennedy85
You were right over by Jade, so I hoped you used that as a plan B.
Kaylee,

My opinions always seem to fall on the same side as yours, but even I was considering playing devils advocate here, like LA.

Depending on what time of day it was, I could see me leaving early to drive somewhere if it meant that I would ultimately spend less time on the road. Sometimes you leave 40 mins earlier and actually save another 40 mins in the car by doing so. If you're a guy who wants to be on time and might like to use the early time to stop in for a beer, or what-not, then this becomes plausible.

Now, I probably wouldn't text early, but just assume the appointment would remain at the set time, prolly calling 20 mins out, or so, but I can imagine a guy thinking he might just let you know in case you were running early, too. He could be wrong, etiquette-wise, without making him a jerk or a freak.

I know how reasonable'a'woman you are. I think this is an incident which doesn't require the pile on.

Take care, (and Happy 2015!)
LnH
This is the main reason I really dislike texts or email for that matter. Sometimes the intent, demeanor, mindset, or attitude is lost in the bare words. Not that this incident was negative at all, I believe if this had been a phone call instead of a series of texts, it sounds like the situation would have worked out in a much more positive way.

But whatever let the pity party threAD continue, the "poor baby you did the right thing" comments are sweet, and these threAD's always bring out the amateur comedians like pyramider and his always hilarious taint requests. Originally Posted by Kennedy85
For what it's worth, in the past, I always checked 2 hours before that the time was still go. Usually because I had to drive an hour. Now I have had an emergency pop up from her and even myself as I was outside waiting; I like to be punctual. I say in the past, cause my ATF and I have our TCB down pat, like a Swiss watch .
I had a client show up extremely early recently. Definitely over an hour early. Its not like he was parked at my incall because I don't give my exact location until its time.. But he did let me know he was very early and ready when I was. It threw me off a sec but when I asked him why he showed up so early his explanation made sense. But ya its an uneasy feeling knowing someone is waiting on you to be ready nearby when you still have to do your hair and make up.

Was he at your incall or just in the area? Did he give a reason for being so early? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Sorry, It was a long as drive and traffic was kind to me. I was in the general area at a bank parking lot waiting for our scheduled time.

I hope y'all don't give out the exact address until the last minute!

OP, this guy would have been pissed if you kept the original time and just sat in his car for 1.2hrs To are not at fault. Being early is on him.

I would recommend rescheduling a session but see me instead!!
Sorry, It was a long as drive and traffic was kind to me. I was in the general area at a bank parking lot waiting for our scheduled time.

I hope y'all don't give out the exact address until the last minute!

OP, this guy would have been pissed if you kept the original time and just sat in his car for 1.2hrs To are not at fault. Being early is on him.

I would recommend rescheduling a session but see me instead!! Originally Posted by sparrow1122
Oh I didn't mean my post in a bad way at all towards anyone. Sorry if I came across that way. Certainly not my intent. You are awesome, sir! And I would be happy to get ready for you any time no matter how early you are.

I just wanted to express how it could be a legit reason (like yours was) and not necessarily a creeper reason. Sounds like the situation above was a bad breakdown of communication. Hopefully the two can reschedule and have a good laugh at all this.
Dbl post
THN,
I did not take it wrong. Just sometimes there are extenuating circumstances. For me, it was well worth the obstacles I had to work out to make it your part of town.
Life is too short to get passed and angry.....this is a hobby and is supposed to be fun!
Hope everyone gets laid today!
Oh I didn't mean my post in a bad way at all towards anyone. Sorry if I came across that way. Certainly not my intent. You are awesome, sir! And I would be happy to get ready for you any time no matter how early you are.

I just wanted to express how it could be a legit reason (like yours was) and not necessarily a creeper reason. Sounds like the situation above was a bad breakdown of communication. Hopefully the two can reschedule and have a good laugh at all this. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'd be down to try and see kaylee again, angry sex is fun.
LOL....sometime it is. ;-D