A Question For Hobbyists.... Turn on or Turn off..

Now that's not very nice...... Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
No ... it's not. But often TRUTH isn't "very nice"!

So ... when you "refer" one of your regulars to one of these "subs" (as in substitutes) ... do you just say .....

"Hey! There's this guy who needs to get laid, but I can't tell you anything about him at all other than he goes by "Harry"!

Would you like to see him?"

and I'm not EVER on telling.... Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I approve this message!
Now that's not very nice...if we where really that way I would have already mentioned the Presidential Candidate I was a good provider & slut puppy for for 2 years and I have never mentioned his name or the other few celebraties I met while being on Www.humaniplex.com or V.I.P. business owners that I still see to this day running tv commercials in Houston..among other things and in the several years I've been online not once have I mentioned your physical traits from that one night I met you at a party so no we do not gossip..cutee.

I am so freaking happy to be so busy that I have to refer other sexy ladies out and trust me so are the ladies when I contact them AND the hobbyist.

It's a given..

Go ahead ask me what Lexus Lover looks like ...I promise I will never mention unless he asks me via pm.

I ALWAYS ask the guys if I can share their photo with a provider that is asking for a reference

We keep secrets and you know it. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
"We keep secrets and you know it." <----

Yet you just posted for all to see, supposedly, of a Presidential candidate and VIP celebs you serviced.

Naturally that's all BS! But posting crap like that will especially get LE's attention!

For f**ks sake man!.. Smh...

...But posting crap like that will especially get LE's attention!

For f**ks sake man!.. Smh... Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Not to mention "the Service"! (Who utilize ALL investigation assets!)

"Venus":

I'm asking after having to do this last week, I referred Providers I thought might be a good fit and 98%
Of the men went out on dates 1 was even a 2hour and I was ecstatic to hear that even though I was unable to entertain they had a nice time.
One provider even sent me a msg day after saying she thank you that one of my referrals was a sweetie!

Then there's the other two that said they will wait a month for me no referral needed.
��Hot fucking guys too❤️��
Some one punch me!!

No joke.

( And Lexus Lover...I only see 2 a day)
Blah, blah, blah!

Yet you just posted for all to see, supposedly, of a Presidential candidate and VIP celebs you serviced.

Naturally that's all BS! But posting crap like that will especially get LE's attention!

For f**ks sake man!.. Smh... Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Yep! Anyone trusting this one needs their head examined.
Look up indiscretion and you’ll see her pic... wait no you won’t, at least not a real one.
Lacking a common sense filter.
Nope not Bernie Sanders.

��..��.and I'm not EVER on telling...

Those memories are going to be zipped even after I die�� Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
Having all your zip drives and thumb drive files buried with you?
Haha ha...I'm not a robot there will be no files left...all sweet private memories will be cremated with me and sprinkled in Cote De Azur��

I will never share a hobbyist private info or RW name.
I've kept secrets now for 13 years��

That's not my style and I don't play those games.

Sharing is caring and I'm having fun sharing ��

Lester go back to Virginia.
What's the problem Gentlemen?
That I AM this kind?
That I have introduced several provider friends to Clients for free without a fee..and felt happy knowing both parties where happy?
That I have sucked off and had super mega V.I.P. Men eat me out and pay me?
Including Celebrities?

I started this thread because one of my very favorite Regulars contacted me and I had no choice but to tell him I was booked until April and was hoping I did not turn him off in sending referrals.
Jeez...now I'm all of a sudden not to be trusted because I'm just a gossipy provider that is not real and posting fake photos...
:w histling1:

My provider friends and clients may read this and I hope they do NOT post
Anything.
It's just like a drama blog now ..yuck
This is the reason I will NEVER be married or Ever be with a Man RW .
Ughhh.
I'm so raising my rates another Benjy
After this.
You can be as indignant as you like but it does not change the fact that it is pandering. The number of reviews I choose to write or the number of providers I see does not change the fact that is pandering. Your ignorance of the law does not change the fact that it is pandering. enjoy the ride and the fine/stay. Originally Posted by peabody
Completely true. There was a case awhile back where LE contacted a girl off backpage. The girl was tired and referred another girl. That girl showed up at the bar at a large downtown hotel to meet the guy, agreed to services for money and got busted on the spot. LE then matched the first girl's phone number and face from her ads to her TXDL and promptly arrested and charged her with Promotion of Prostitution, which can be a felony.

Recently, another provider got charged with the same for planning a doubles session.

Peabody is correct just by giving a referral you are guilty of Pandering. To meet the definition of Pandering, the minimum test is "Promotion of Prostitution."

I live in CA, but remember a case in Houston where hobbiests and provider attended a party and everyone at the party was ticketed for Pandering.

Technically, we are all guilty of Pandering by participating in the boards, and writing reviews. Originally Posted by Fizley
Urban legend. A few people got taken in for either discussing services or immigration issues. There has never been a social in Houston where "everyone" was busted. But I do remember it made the evening news.
I'm not worried about it.
Hugs
But do the guys stored in your phone care?
Do they want to get exposed in a felony pandering case?
You are a danger
You are a danger..

I am a very Clever Woman...I don't save phone numbers or data on the phone which is registered to an alias.

I've been Providing for 13 years and have learned how to keep myself and others around me safe from drama in the hobby.

Your like a pimple that just will not go away...aren't you lester
Yes we believe you... you are absolutely the only provider that doesn’t save numbers on their phone.
I call complete and utter bullshit!