OPM Update

Must not be in the cliché......... Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
clique

ijs

And, for the record, it's hardly a "clique" except in the very broadest possible sense of that term. I have no way of knowing for certain, but I'd be surprised if OPM doesn't have the most liberal admission policy of any private forum on this board. It's a very diverse membership, too. I mean, there are some folks in there who I've been to absolute war with on the public boards, so it's not a collection of people with identical viewpoints. And, despite those differences, we somehow get along in OPM.

It's a different kind of place (in a good way). Just check your guns and knives at the door. We can do that other stuff out "here" where everybody can see And I'm always available out here for that "other stuff."
So where is the application? Originally Posted by Hélène Stone

The application will be presented once the taint photos are posted.
eccienewible,

The term was meant as a joke......
I have some "private / screened" forum thing that recently popped up in my forums list, but when I click on it, there is nothing there. I'm fairly certain that it is something different than what you're talking about.

How does one gain access to the message board of which you're speaking? Originally Posted by Hélène Stone
Please send me a PM.
If cliché was really a joke and not a clam it was well played and exceptionally accurate.
What is the main thrust of this new private forum besides FBSM advertising?

You want 2 vouches saying we are reputable from girls known to be of ill repute?

Just checking.....
Its not a new forum.This thread is almost a year old. Lol

Sorry, I had to put that in bold so no one misses it. That Jim1b2200 guy bumped it to say he still couldn't find it. Very funny...

But ya two reputable references has been the standard since the beginning or if one of the members vouches for you.

The forum now belongs to Brown Sugar Baby and she has some great plans for it. I'm sure whatever she does will only make it better!
Sent BSB a PM no response...
2nd PM sent 1st not read yet.
Sent BSB a PM no response... Originally Posted by Maverick972
2nd PM sent 1st not read yet. Originally Posted by Sutphen
Sorry guys - Been bombarded with requests out the a** since this morning. Hold your horses fellas. Y'all will get taken care of.
What is the main thrust of this new private forum besides FBSM advertising?

You want 2 vouches saying we are reputable from girls known to be of ill repute?

Just checking..... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
On requirements . . .

Yes, there are requirements . . .

If you would like to know what they are, please ask, and I will be happy to explain.
What is the main thrust of this new private forum besides FBSM advertising? Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Here's your answer (from the original (first) post in this thread):

r

Ladies, .. It is a GREAT way to advertise from your local area on a daily and/or short notice basis.

The advertising is not being utilized as much as I had expected but I'm hoping that will change after posting this since many ladies may not even know they have access to the forum ir that they can post up to two ads per day from within the forum. This is a really benefitial ad space especially for FBSM ladies and Short Notice appts. Take advantage ladies.

thn Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Dang some of yall are getting pushy pushy.

There seems to be more misinformation than new information being generated from this year old thread. The owner has changed. The requirements have changed and most of the people responding to it, via here or pm, haven't even taken the time to read it to know that's its changed.

BSB is an exceptionally responsible lady and a joy to deal with. Answering a deluge of PMs takes times as does screening. Please be patient.

I'm not sure of this thread is even relevant anymore to be honest. Perhaps the mods can decide if it should be closed.
BSB is an exceptionally responsible lady and a joy to deal with. Answering a deluge of PMs takes times as does screening. Please be patient. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Just curious, what's the expected turn around time? I sent her a PM 4 days ago and I haven't heard anything.