looks like Backpage is no more

This is crazy. Just saw a Twitter post about Backpage being seized.
You get screened now.... exchange info and emails with the ladies you like and/or want to see and if this goes away you have someone safe...and possibly reliable if you pick the right lady.....

This business will evolve ...who knows into what...but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
What about providers setting up Yahoo groups like they used to? Originally Posted by unit12
Decent idea....I already don’t like switter though...because too many random unknowns following...
What will Bill Clinton do?
Craigslist theraputic is gone Originally Posted by 1sdavis
The whole damn site is gone. When you go to backpage.com you will see that the site has been seized.
The Welcome wagon is about to see a surge of Bp evacuees
Y'all better do some reverse screening though .. a lot of desperate chicks and pimps out there
Decent idea....I already don’t like switter though...because too many random unknowns following... Originally Posted by Analeese
Most of your followers likely won't be in the same continent until there is more popularity.

I added a few Dallas providers along with a couple from my twitter.
+1
I smell a price decrease lol Originally Posted by BLM69
+1 Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Nope you’re wrong. The price will be going up if anything.....I’m not desperate. I’ve screened at least 20 guys on this site alone just today...

If the ladies are smart they will not dro their price and will either keep it the same or increase accordingly. Don’t care if the guys feel it’s worth it not...yes men have the money but we also have something that’s in high demand...and if the shutdown happens it will be in even higher demand imo.

Y’all stay safe...don’t get desperate and stupid ...
Most of your followers likely won't be in the same continent until there is more popularity.

I added a few Dallas providers along with a couple from my twitter. Originally Posted by Agent220
I’m being careful to see where people are and who they’re following before I just accept the follow request..few out of staters but mostly dallas gents and ladies.

I’ve been doing this almost a decade....in many forms...I will be ok...just from my regulars and list of contacts in my phone and email not including old phones that I can power on that I have t in over a year...hell before I came here again last year I was just posting a suggestive ad on cl casual encounters and was getting all my business there...plenty of other sites you can pull clients..they either are down for pay for play or someone else will....
  • 04-06-2018, 10:03 PM
We might needs those guns after all...pimps are going to need a new way to victimize folks; attempted robberies will increase. Strip clubs will be flooded.
Thanks for the caution !!
But, just wait and watch !! Time will give you an answer !!
Nope you’re wrong. Originally Posted by Analeese
Thanks for the caution !!
But, just wait and watch !! Time will give you an answer !! Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
Yes it will...and you’ll likely see some lowering their rates...and can you imagine how many clients per day they will be seeing to make up for the lost income. The guys who care about their experiences still will go see a lady they like and trust regardless of her rate raises a little just for the safety , service and reliability factor...
  • 04-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Russian Companions will get a rush of new clientele. Their website will not be affected. Putin has confirmed it on his Twitter page, and Trump Liked it!
https://youtu.be/ZaWCepCWDyY

Wonder why Shyster Jon hasnt been around.... Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
His license is revoked. Fed deal. He’s set