Another DQKitty 'Alert' Classic that got closed. :-(

Okay, that made me chuckle. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
It is a truly ridiculous statement.

If it makes you feel special to think you're a queen then have at it but like many here I just wish you'd think before starting threads. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You are talking about ancient threads. There have been 3 of them bumped. One a year old and the other two over 5 years old.

How relevant does that make your accusation?

a leopard cant change its spots........an old hooker? I hedge my bets, and avoid them.....
You are talking about ancient threads. There have been 3 of them bumped. One a year old and the other two over 5 years old.

How relevant does that make your accusation?

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
There are at least six threads still out there.....that show your character....does somebody need to bump them??? your past is your past......own it, or keep posting how you don't need ECCIE, and how great your life is........then post cut rate 30 min dates in your ads......you bring all this on yourself....you are completely unable to not respond to any post made about you.......your nearing the age most guys stop paying for pussy....and you think your in high demand.......good luck with all that, if you had an ounce of class you'd avoid all the trolls and haters, but your giant ego and inflated self image is not able to process it......I almost feel bad for you........almost but I don't and ill tell you why.....there are some young hookers out there trying hard to make a living....and instead of you being a teacher of some kind......your ego cant get past anybody saying shit about you......you never matured.......but you aged.....

pretty quite kitty.....cat got your tongue?
I see your green light is on .....but you don't seem to respond...
nite Meemaw!! you sure have a lot to say when your buddy is here......but when real world shit gets in your way.....silence......its ok, just don't cry to the mods........
Good Morning "Pee-Wee!"

LOL, OMG I was working... you know some of us have bills to pay. The green light stays on because I don't log out.

Damn, why don't you choke on all that shit you talk?
There are at least six threads still out there.....that show your character....does somebody need to bump them??? your past is your past......own it, or keep posting how you don't need ECCIE, and how great your life is........then post cut rate 30 min dates in your ads......you bring all this on yourself....you are completely unable to not respond to any post made about you.......your nearing the age most guys stop paying for pussy....and you think your in high demand.......good luck with all that, if you had an ounce of class you'd avoid all the trolls and haters, but your giant ego and inflated self image is not able to process it......I almost feel bad for you........almost but I don't and ill tell you why.....there are some young hookers out there trying hard to make a living....and instead of you being a teacher of some kind......your ego cant get past anybody saying shit about you......you never matured.......but you aged.....

pretty quite kitty.....cat got your tongue? Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ok... First of all, "Why are you fucking so obsessed with me?" You stalk me all over eccie. You are obviously on an agenda. Why do you hate me so much when you've never even met me though I've given you every opportunity to do so and actually back up all that shit you talk. Noooo... everytime you're too big shot to drive up, introduce yourself and turn around and leave. I just want you to have to come back online and eat all the shit you've talked when I prove you wrong. Oh I see... you already know you're wrong... that's why you're too big of a pussy to back up your slander with fact.

How desperate and sleazy does it make you to continue to threaten a female? Especially when ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS THREADS FROM YEARS AGO.

So, let me get this straight then... You talk shit about me and bump 5 year old threads and then you make it into MY problem when I say something. Awesome and cool.

What I don't get is how this all makes you think you're achieving something? You are an epic fail ok?

Giant ego? Inflated self-image? Please... You call it arrogance and I call it self confidence... If you want me too, I can really start bragging... show off all my thousands of dollars of fur coats (not rabbit- mink w/sable collar, shadow fox,..., designer labels, LV purses and luggage, my new Q50s, my italian leather furniture, Persian rugs, the new Apple watch I gave my son just because today, Coco Chanel Sunglasses, Horchow Mirrored Furniture, 50 pairs of stilettos, Chase Bank Account...

Oh and how about my looks...http://kittylamour.jimdo.com/videos/

You were saying my phone was going to stop ringing? LMFAO

I am proud of my accomplishments, I've come a damn long ways and you know what? If I want something, I buy it. This is why I am a provider... Because I'm doing what I want, when I want to and getting very well paid for it.

Didn't you notice the spike in my rates? They just went up... hundreds. Why would I raise my rates significantly if I was hurting for business Tony? Explain that one. I will be happy to explain why I am offering a Quickie daytime rate this week only. Because it's damage control to all the shit talking you and your cronies have done about me. Facts are I don't make all my income off eccie, I am getting cold calls from new clients from other sites, mostly all I get off eccie (thanks to all the lies, old threads and false retirement publicity) is calls from my loveable regulars. So I thought I would make meeting me less painful for guys who don't know what to believe about me but have been wanting to see me. I posted a low rate so they will "risk" coming to see me. Once they get here, they see my side of the story, write positive "real" reviews and shut you shit talkers up. You didn't actually think "I" was desperate did you. Crazy like a fox, Sweetheart.

I don't need your approval...that's for insecure people.
It's not bragging if it's true.

#HatersGonnaHate
#Showyourreceipts
#EndAgendas
#rtmthebullies
#noteverybodycan

PS You might wanna lay off the penis enlargement pills, it's not cool to act like that big of a dick like you do. I already told you that you're twice the dick you were yesterday.

Don't Forget: "Trash talked by many...Hated by some...Guess how many fucks I give?...Not even one!"

Attachment 559133
Ok... First of all, "Why are you fucking so obsessed with me?" You stalk me all over eccie. You are obviously on an agenda. Why do you hate me so much when you've never even met me though I've given you every opportunity to do so and actually back up all that shit you talk. Noooo... everytime you're too big shot to drive up, introduce yourself and turn around and leave. I just want you to have to come back online and eat all the shit you've talked when I prove you wrong. Oh I see... you already know you're wrong... that's why you're too big of a pussy to back up your slander with fact.

How desperate and sleazy does it make you to continue to threaten a female? Especially when ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH IS THREADS FROM YEARS AGO.

So, let me get this straight then... You talk shit about me and bump 5 year old threads and then you make it into MY problem when I say something. Awesome and cool.

What I don't get is how this all makes you think you're achieving something? You are an epic fail ok?

Giant ego? Inflated self-image? Please... You call it arrogance and I call it self confidence... If you want me too, I can really start bragging... show off all my thousands of dollars of fur coats (not rabbit- mink w/sable collar, shadow fox,..., designer labels, LV purses and luggage, my new Q50s, my italian leather furniture, Persian rugs, the new Apple watch I gave my son just because today, Coco Chanel Sunglasses, Horchow Mirrored Furniture, 50 pairs of stilettos, Chase Bank Account...

Oh and how about my looks...http://kittylamour.jimdo.com/videos/

You were saying my phone was going to stop ringing? LMFAO

I am proud of my accomplishments, I've come a damn long ways and you know what? If I want something, I buy it. This is why I am a provider... Because I'm doing what I want, when I want to and getting very well paid for it.

Didn't you notice the spike in my rates? They just went up... hundreds. Why would I raise my rates significantly if I was hurting for business Tony? Explain that one. I will be happy to explain why I am offering a Quickie daytime rate this week only. Because it's damage control to all the shit talking you and your cronies have done about me. Facts are I don't make all my income off eccie, I am getting cold calls from new clients from other sites, mostly all I get off eccie (thanks to all the lies, old threads and false retirement publicity) is calls from my loveable regulars. So I thought I would make meeting me less painful for guys who don't know what to believe about me but have been wanting to see me. I posted a low rate so they will "risk" coming to see me. Once they get here, they see my side of the story, write positive "real" reviews and shut you shit talkers up. You didn't actually think "I" was desperate did you. Crazy like a fox, Sweetheart.

I don't need your approval...that's for insecure people.
It's not bragging if it's true.

#HatersGonnaHate
#Showyourreceipts
#EndAgendas
#rtmthebullies
#noteverybodycan

PS You might wanna lay off the penis enlargement pills, it's not cool to act like that big of a dick like you do. I already told you that you're twice the dick you were yesterday.

Don't Forget: "Trash talked by many...Hated by some...Guess how many fucks I give?...Not even one!"

Attachment 559133 Originally Posted by KittyLamour
heh
heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
Meh...
Kitty, loan me a grand, I will pay you back next month.
I've got an idea... Everybody that feels that the community should not be purposely lied to and that agendas are wrong... Please hit the rtm button on Eccie214 and let's take a stand against this kind of bullshit and get it stopped.

It's the little triangle with an exclamation mark in it.

Thank you!
Lets take a stand against people calling others Bitch in spanish & thinking it's not against the rules... Let's take a stand against this bullshit...

Enjoying yourself Senor Numero Uno Puto?
Apparently so.

Thanks for reminding me why I don’t feel guilty that I can’t stand you.

You should really stop concerning yourself with my business and worry about your own petty ways.

Lets take a stand against people calling others Bitch in spanish & thinking it's not against the rules... Let's take a stand against this bullshit... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorky (oops typo) If I wanted to call you a bitch I would have called you one. Not a little whore.

Why are you up my ass again? I thought it was raining the life of an uneducated whore?

Have a nice day, make lots of money, don't be a trollette.

Ciao Bishes,
Kitty Lamour the "High-Class" Whore
Kitty, loan me a grand, I will pay you back next month. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
As a general principle, I do not loan funds to trolls, haters, bullies or general meanies. So, "no."

Dorky (oops typo) If I wanted to call you a bitch I would have called you one. Not a little whore.

Why are you up my ass again? I thought it was raining the life of an uneducated whore?

Have a nice day, make lots of money, don't be a trollette.

Ciao Bishes,
Kitty Lamour the "High-Class" Whore

Always have to get that last word in don't you Kitty? And look at the way you're talking to this lady, if someone called you that you'd pronounce them a bully and be pounding the RTM like you're playing a video game.

Just when I want to feel some sympathy for your old stinky ass you pull this card and act tough and show everyone who the real Kitty is.