Do you know just how sexy you are?

If I thought I was sexy enough or confident enough to see the lovely Ms Reese ---I would be running to ft worth--shit--I would crawl to ft worth to see her cute- sexy self!! Is there a book or something we could read to build up this sexy-ness you are talkin about Ms Reese?!
Reese, you rock!
^^^^^
Understatement of the year nominee
^^^^^
Understatement of the year nominee Originally Posted by mtabsw
Haha. Very true!
That right there has been my struggle...just letting go and clearing my head. I'll be just fine for a while but then out of nowhere something will sneak in and unexplainably suggest itself...and BAM, can't finish. I've actually gotten to the point where before any bcd activities take place I warn the provider and assure them that it's not their fault, because really it isn't. I don't need a provider developing a complex because of me. Originally Posted by rc83
I, too, have run into this problem recently and have worried about it some. Just this week, though, I saw a wonderful lady who made sure it was a fantastic experience for both of us even though I didn't finish. All the kissing, licking, and caressing made up for my lack of an orgasm and we both agreed that it's all about the joy of a shared experience. I really appreciate those ladies who like the more sensual aspects of our time together.
Nice post Reese.

I knew I was too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my car, and too sexy for my cat, but this gave me a lot more to think about
ToT-tongue on taint will solve many of those issues. If you have two tongues then ToTs would really stimulate the taint. As far as DATY goes ... chewing is the best.
Classy comments from a classy lady
When most guys ask you to wear a blind fold it is for some fetish or to be kinky. When I ask, it is for your own protection. I would hate for your beautiful eyes to be scarred for life from looking at my " sexiness".
I'm Sexy and I Know It!!!!
Lol, I wish :-(
  • Go4it
  • 01-11-2013, 08:28 PM
One thing about the OP --- I don't necessarily feel sexy when I am with her, but I damn sure feel "welcome" and that may be even better than sexy for some of us.
One thing about the OP --- I don't necessarily feel sexy when I am with her, but I damn sure feel "welcome" and that may be even better than sexy for some of us. Originally Posted by Go4it
Suffice to say, "welcome" should be an exhilarating feeling from Reese. And if you really need to feel sexy, take her to dinner. Consider how attractive Liz made Richard look.
I have a pretty good handle on bein cuddly....
Reese, you certainly help a guy relax...and you and I both know the struggle I have with the confidence part.....
Only read the first post which lead to unavoiadable question - why haven't I tried harder to see Reese again.
Do you know just how sexy you are?

Yes, unfortunately, I do.