false ...flag ats the ...friendly ...market

Part of me is laughing, imagining PM talking to the Feds the way he posts on here. Originally Posted by Presj22
as ifs ...plastic man ...aints already unders deep ...cover
as ifs ...plastic man ...aints already unders deep ...cover Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Covers with a gal for $$$$$$
...I am a Trump supporter, and I dont have a racist bone in my body..... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Well....there is that ol sayin about lyin down with dogs...

members whens that non ...maga person droves an suv throughs thats christmas parade in ...waukesha

...never heards nothin bouts car ...control
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Quite possibly the best point ever made on here.

Ol roo tain't never once committed a crime with a gun. Yet he sees jerkoffs that own race cars pretendin that they are at Daytona every damn day. No one calls em out on it. No one ever says that Dodge should be sued for makin a car that is so damn "high powered."

Whatever, but if I learned anything, I wish the security officer had on body armor like the punk killer because he got off a couple rounds to no avail. Originally Posted by buffalomw10

What is body armor rated for small caliber handguns going to do against an ar-15? just wondering. Since most the body armor you see cops and security guards wearing seems to be rated for small arms fire with kevlar instead of super duper thick ceramic plates or something. It just kind of seems like you're assuming everyone is walking around with III+ rated body armor and shooters aren't using hollow points. The people who have the hard armor with plates are generally the swat teams/special groups. Not the guy wearing it all day while he drives around the hood or the guy standing out front of tops.

Also if I'm not mistaken, the security guard was most likely using a handgun, which is probably why he got off a few shots *unless he missed completely* and the killer kept on doing what he did.