Leftwingers go nuts over SWA pilot on intercom...LET'S GO BRANDON!!

Fuck firing the pilot ..... give that man a raise!! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Make him the ceo!
Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Biden’s executive order consider airlines to be federal contractors, and thus they must require their employees to get vaccinated or stop doing business with the Feds? Originally Posted by Tiny
yea, but a bunch of other businesses, including airlines are asking for a 90 day delay after the holidays.

one question, how are airlines federal contractors?
https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/4560 Originally Posted by bambino
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 07:04 AM
“Let’s Go Brandon” a popular refrain when you don't want to say "Fuck Joe Biden". No different than the temper tantrums people threw when people were (or still are) chanting fuck Donald Trump. A non story.

P.S. Better Joe Biden than the orange haired "Dicktator" Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Thank you - a wonderful way to present 'hypocrisy triggered" liberal sentiment.

you liberals created teh fiden cesspool

as per teh article i posted - Liberals may float in the fiden cesspool they created.
Its a WEATHER delay ,, Clearly climate change is causing "go Brandon"
Thank you - a wonderful way to present 'hypocrisy triggered" liberal sentiment.

you liberals created teh fiden cesspool

as per teh article i posted - Liberals may float in the fiden cesspool they created. Originally Posted by oeb11

You know why we have Joe Biden as president. Because Donald Trump was such a reviled and divisive figure that we had no other choice than to vote for anybody but him. This mess is solely the responsibility of the Republican Party. You need to own it and take responsibility for the mess your own party created.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 11:01 AM
So sad - to have one's head buried so far into teh effluent One's own party created.

Trump is no longer POTUS - txdotguy.
Take your own advice about your own democraticommunist party.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 11:04 AM

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

"If you can't play Athletics at least be an Athletic Supporter", lol.
You know why we have Joe Biden as president. Because Donald Trump was such a reviled and divisive figure that we had no other choice than to vote for anybody but him. This mess is solely the responsibility of the Republican Party. You need to own it and take responsibility for the mess your own party created. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
So sad - to have one's head buried so far into teh effluent One's own party created.

Trump is no longer POTUS - txdotguy.
Take your own advice about your own democraticommunist party. Originally Posted by oeb11

No kidding I just said that Donald Trump lost the election. I also just said why. Stop blaming the Democratic party for the fact that Donald Trump is such a fuck up that he turned off a significant part of the American voting populace.
No kidding I just said that Donald Trump lost the election. I also just said why. Stop blaming the Democratic party for the fact that Donald Trump is such a fuck up that he turned off a significant part of the American voting populace. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

You mean like Joe Biden is doing right now? Or are you in denial that Biden, a mere 9 months into his Presidency, has turned off not merely a "significant" part of the populace but the majority.

https://www.kxan.com/news/washington...-except-trump/

The latest national NBC News poll reveals a majority of Americans currently disapprove of President Joe Biden’s job performance just nine months into his presidency.
The poll shows that 42% of adults say they approve of Biden’s overall job as president — a decline of seven points since August. This is compared to 54% who say they disapprove of the president’s job, which is up six points since August.

So by your own logic, unless Biden gets back the majority, you will not be able to vote for him again but I'm betting you will.

And in a "fuck up contest" Biden wins hands down

You mean like Joe Biden is doing right now? Or are you in denial that Biden, a mere 9 months into his Presidency, has turned off not merely a "significant" part of the populace but the majority.

https://www.kxan.com/news/washington...-except-trump/

So by your own logic, unless Biden gets back the majority, you will not be able to vote for him again but I'm betting you will.

And in a "fuck up contest" Biden wins hands down
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That depends on the "fuck up" that wins the republican primary. If it's that ass-hat Trump then it will be the other person. Because from where I sit I can't think of anyone the democrats would put up that would be worse than Trump.

What a god awful president he made. The only good things to come out of the Trump Presidency is operation warp speed which created the coronavirus vaccine, (which for some reason many conservatives don't want to take) and starting the process to get troops out of Afghanistan. Everything else Trump and the republicans did during that time was IMHO bad for America.
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2021, 01:01 PM
No kidding I just said that Donald Trump lost the election. I also just said why. Stop blaming the Democratic party for the fact that Donald Trump is such a fuck up that he turned off a significant part of the American voting populace. Originally Posted by txdot-guy

So SAD - that teh democraticommunists cannot even comprehend their own hypocrisy - and identify their very own TDS and Trump hatred- .
and such a disregard of Reality
Do read your own posts before one clicks - Democraticommunist adherents.

Instead - marxist Communist adherents - please go visit Venezuela - and see for Reality how well your much beloved marxist system and love of Comrade Che and Xi actually works in practice/reality .

you might like it enough - to STAY!
and do America a real favor.

And take lemon, cooper, Stelter, and madcow comic liars with you.