" Whores have no integrity"/ On Being Judged

I remember a "Rat Pack" story. Sinatra and Dino were at a table in a night club when Peter Lawford came into the room with a striking young woman. Lawford had her wait at the bar and asked Sinatra if she could join them at the table. Lawford said "She's a hooker though" and Sinatra said "You got something against Hookers??"

The other relevant item in the news is that when the Colombian hooker got shorted by the Secret Service guy she CALLED THE POLICE TO GET THE CHEAP BASTARD TO PAY HER!!

Just some viginetts to show different attitudes about providers.
  • Doove
  • 05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
Let's be honest; there's a reason this is an underground community.
I don't think straight lace people shouldn't be curious about it. I think if someone found out about me and asked me why? Or if I was ok? I could talk to them and let them know what I am about in this business, and how I do things. And that the $$ really is to support my family and not a man or habit. Someone who cares or loves you should want to sit down and get to the bottom of it. Once they find out that we all don't have pimps or are doing anything to hurt others, they might find a little respect for the business. Or at least for us, the one they love or care about. Bottom line, come correct! Don't come calling me names and calling yourself a Christian. I don't know if I am a Christian or not. I know I am not a hypocrite. And before I knew about this business, I think I would had just liked things to be explained to me. I don't believe I ever had a closed mine like some of those people! And I was always looked at highly and with respect.

I know this is a little off subject, and I'm white lol. But when someone crosses the border illegally to work and feed their family, I try to have understanding. Same thing, if my family is doing without, I would jump that fence too. And in other countries they are lucky to have beans and rice everyday. Some people have a closed mind and cold heart!
Amy you rock
Ava, repeat after me:

"Their hatred and bigotry is their problem, not mine!"

Good. Now, repeat 99 more times.

I'll PM you shortly, gorgeous.
Thank you gorgeous woman
Ava,
It's infortunate that people can be so judgemental. But at this point in your life I'm certain you know that most people we think are friends eventually we learn that the friendship is vein.
Now each and everyone of us on this board embrace a bias opinion regarding this sex world as we all participate in it for different reasons. But I ask that you put yourself in the general public. We are all coditioned to look down our noses at this underground sex world at a early age, that's just the way it is society conditions us think that this bad and undesirable. The other element that gives this industry a bad image is that I believe when most here the term whore, prostitute provider etc. their 1st thought is of that of a street walker, someone displaying themself and what the do to the general public and who literly our giving their bodies away b/c their being pimped, have some drug addition etc.
Let's be honest here I can't believe that anyone on this site inspired to be a prostitute as a young girl b/c you are conditioned not to think that way. The dark side to it well it's real for a reason, b/c of the conditioning we recognize that what we do here is undesirable to mainstream society, AB mentioned earlier in the thread that it's all good as long as her mother and children nevr find out, that's probabaly the general conclusion of must here.
IMHO no one here would embrace or support their daughter to become a prostitute , so what I'm saying is we all recognize this lifestyle is viewed undsirable.

However one would think people could manage their feelings especially when they know you and refrain from insulting others and making them feel bad just because what someone else is doing it's doesn't align with their beliefs.

All I can say is brush it off keep doing what you enjoy.
Ava,
I believe the majority of folks in the forum has given you great advice...there will always be buttholes wherever or whatever you do. It may be hard, but forget about them, time heals.
Please be careful and ever vigilant about mixing your RL with this life.

Stay safe, have fun.
Amy you rock Originally Posted by alluringava
Are we starting a list? I do have a TOP 10 I could get posted LOL
I will be the judge of that ...
I don't think straight lace people shouldn't be curious about it. I think if someone found out about me and asked me why? Or if I was ok? I could talk to them and let them know what I am about in this business, and how I do things. And that the $$ really is to support my family and not a man or habit. Someone who cares or loves you should want to sit down and get to the bottom of it. Once they find out that we all don't have pimps or are doing anything to hurt others, they might find a little respect for the business. Or at least for us, the one they love or care about. Bottom line, come correct! Don't come calling me names and calling yourself a Christian. I don't know if I am a Christian or not. I know I am not a hypocrite. And before I knew about this business, I think I would had just liked things to be explained to me. I don't believe I ever had a closed mine like some of those people! And I was always looked at highly and with respect.

I know this is a little off subject, and I'm white lol. But when someone crosses the border illegally to work and feed their family, I try to have understanding. Same thing, if my family is doing without, I would jump that fence too. And in other countries they are lucky to have beans and rice everyday. Some people have a closed mind and cold heart! Originally Posted by bustyamy
The other relevant item in the news is that when the Colombian hooker got shorted by the Secret Service guy she CALLED THE POLICE TO GET THE CHEAP BASTARD TO PAY HER!!

Just some viginetts to show different attitudes about providers. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
this thread need a song
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves

is this one ok
this thread need a song
Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves

is this one ok Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Song... hell it should be a forum! LOL
ahhhh
Let's be honest; there's a reason this is an underground community. Originally Posted by Doove