Yellow Haired Bombshell Greek Goddess Is Back In Town💞💞 200 Hr For The First 5 Gentlemen To Welcome Me Back 💞💞 Ask About Review Specials Too ~ Young ~ Yellow Hair ~ Super Curvy

I don't pimp my sis no more. Ijs Originally Posted by Kickrocks
And Wakeup didn't thinck you were a decent guy? That just proves him wrong right there!
And Wakeup didn't thinck you were a decent guy? That just proves him wrong right there! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm as decent as the world allows me to be.
And I don't care what that fake ass mod thincks
I'm as decent as the world allows me to be.
And I don't care what that fake ass mod thincks Originally Posted by Kickrocks
He's not a bad guy. I can't blame him his old lady cheats on him.
  • tzv13
  • 06-29-2017, 01:22 PM
Good to see you posting. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yeah Eccie is pretty dead for the U.K./Europe, so I haven't really been online here. If you're ever over here, I've got some tips on what sites to use.
Yeah Eccie is pretty dead for the U.K./Europe, so I haven't really been online here. If you're ever over here, I've got some tips on what sites to use. Originally Posted by tzv13
  • tzv13
  • 06-29-2017, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Check your PMs...
Check your PMs... Originally Posted by tzv13
back at you brother.
He's not a bad guy. I can't blame him his old lady cheats on him. Originally Posted by Still Looking

You mean the overseas hooker he claims is his wife? I figured he was trying to make his life seem a little less pathetic. Didn't think it was real.

Guess hundreds of dudes can ask him, " how does my dick taste?"
You mean the overseas hooker he claims is his wife? I figured he was trying to make his life seem a little less pathetic. Didn't think it was real.

Guess hundreds of dudes can ask him, " how does my dick taste?" Originally Posted by Kickrocks
See my ThreADS keep helping her. She got a review. At her $230 AD price? No! At her first five guys for $200? Hell no! It's $500 for the hour!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2107518

It's absolutely amazing that none of those $200 guys ever write reviews!? If one shows up I'm sure it's her pimp!