Clients wanting UNSAFE services

Lol... This made me laugh. Here is a hug from a fussy, sometimes over sensitive woman XOXOXO

See what we have to put with? Some of these women just do not respect our bodies or our feelings. I feel violated just reading this Originally Posted by FunMonday
  • BLM69
  • 02-06-2020, 07:04 AM
Lol... This made me laugh. Here is a hug from a fussy, sometimes over sensitive woman XOXOXO Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Sometimes? LOL
A nice lady told me "3 dates until bb".
  • BLM69
  • 02-09-2020, 05:33 PM
A nice lady told me "3 dates until bb". Originally Posted by anonsull

2 or I'm out!
BB has become a common request but probably has ALWAYS been that way just the subject being mentioned out loud was taboo. You as a Provider and us as Clients have to respect the age old words adage “no means no!” Each will find a man that doesn’t want BB and a woman that does.
Why not just use female condoms?
It’s disgusting. Not to mention stupid.
  • BLM69
  • 02-10-2020, 07:50 AM
Why not just use female condoms? Originally Posted by superchicken
They feel like a plastic bag, not that I know what a bag feels like
Hey 6x! You're hot! Originally Posted by TC75
This
Why not just use female condoms? Originally Posted by superchicken
It’s disgusting. Not to mention stupid. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
what, female condoms? or BB?

Each will find a man that doesn’t want BB and a woman that does. Originally Posted by baldbrotha1
this..

so why the Faux-outrage? choices exist in almost every area of living. obviously there are many ladies that accept BB

and plenty that don't. some people like KFC, others prefer Popeye's.. hard-boiled or scrambled eggs.. preferences.
It’s disgusting. Not to mention stupid. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
In the context of the hobby yes. Multiple and high volume participants are gross. But would you say that about the real world?

The human or human like species has been aggressively bare backing for approximately 6.6 million years. Modern humans evolved about 200,000 years ago and now there’s over 7 billion people on this planet. Obviously not everyone got the memo on it being gross or stupid.

It’s the single and most prolific biological force in our lives. It’s why we are not extinct. If a woman offers it the man has to say no to 6.6 million years of biological programming just to say no. Even as we actually use our brains and say no there’s still an overwhelming urge to say yes. I’m not sure women are hard programmed to this degree.
  • BLM69
  • 02-11-2020, 10:18 PM
Just say NO like me