Threats of violence hits close to home.

Antifa is facist. You’re not bright enough to figure that out. Originally Posted by bambino
My uncle fought against fascists in Italy......Mussolinni's grand daughter follows Trump...BOAF
Yeah. Been there too many times. I stand by what I said. PA isn't bad at all. Pittsburgh is. Originally Posted by Lapdog
I’m sure you’ve been to State College many times. As the Special guest of Jerry Sandusky. Hence the handle LapDog! Right Lapper?
not so random thought. the OP deserves this piling on against his thread.. he is a major Troll, follows me around to make insulting fuckery remarks on most of my posts. dose of his own medicine here Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I do my part as best I can, Chung, but it's a heavy cross to bear.
My uncle fought against fascists in Italy......Mussolinni's grand daughter follows Trump...BOAF Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, my father in law was a tail gunner in a B—17. He was Italian and bombed Mussolini. You’re a fascist.
I’m sure you’ve been to State College many times. As the Special guest of Jerry Sandusky. Hence the handle LapDog! Right Lapper? Originally Posted by bambino
Not even close. My ex was from there.
not so random thought. the OP deserves this piling on against his thread.. he is a major Troll, follows me around to make insulting fuckery remarks on most of my posts. dose of his own medicine here Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You’re just butthurt because I call you on your abject bullshit. Get over it. Everybody else calls you out to. Even in other forums.
Huh? That makes about as much sense to me as Trump's reelection. Originally Posted by Lapdog

why does that not surprise me? you didn't think he'd win to begin with. why would you think he'll get re-elected?

of course you have many fine candidates to run against him, right?

i mean .. anyone can beat Trump, even you!

do ya wanna be president!

BAHHAHAAAA
Yeah, my father in law was a tail gunner in a B—17. He was Italian and bombed Mussolini. You’re a fascist. Originally Posted by bambino

Mussolini

wanted

to

make

Italy

great

again

Gullible

Italians

bought

into

that

slogan
All roads lead to Rome

History

repeats

Itself

Many

People

are

saying

they

have

never

seen

anything

it
Not even close. My ex was from there. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Was your “ex” a guy? That’s a strange place.
why does that not surprise me? you didn't think he'd win to begin with. why would you think he'll get re-elected?

of course you have many fine candidates to run against him, right?

i mean .. anyone can beat Trump, even you!

do ya wanna be president!

BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Only time will tell.

Thank you vapid poser.

BAHAHAHAAAAA
Mussolini

wanted

to

make

Italy

great

again

Gullible

Italians

bought

into

that

All roads lead to Rome
Originally Posted by matchingmole
For the edification of the ignorant and uneducated, Mussolini was an imperialist of the first magnitude.

Mussolini

wanted

to

make

Italy

great

again

Gullible

Italians

bought

into

that

All roads lead to Rome Originally Posted by matchingmole
Nah, Mussolini sucked Hitlers cock. Then the Italians executed him. They made Italy great again. But you can vote for a fascist. I assume you’re a citizen of this country. Or maybe not.
You’re just butthurt because I call you on your abject bullshit. Get over it. Everybody else calls you out to. Even in other forums. Originally Posted by bambino
yeah, you argued over 5 posts, that Gerald Ford couldn't drive a fucking golf ball.. dumb ass.
Was your “ex” a guy? That’s a strange place. Originally Posted by bambino

No, but I am. What are you fishing for?
No, but I am. What are you fishing for? Originally Posted by Lapdog
Nothing. You’re hooking yourself Lapper.