When will you hooktards ever learn....

This thread does not meet the qualifications for a theAD. A thread is a provider started thread posted to generate discussion while showing her presence and sig line.

ThreAds sre allowed, per Management. Calling out threADs is allowed, per Management. Of course, calling it out keeps it out there and makes it more effective.

The keyword in my first sentence is provider. No threAD exists unless started by a provider. And, I believe the OP is retired.
Point of Order: A thread can become a threAD after it started out as a thread. The key is to know how turn it into a threAD while staying on topic........in the case of this thread, that is easy to do.....since it is a thread about threADs.....ijs

Wakeup, can we get the over/under on how long this one will stay retired?
ThrADs are part of the game. Calling out the threAD is also part of the game. I just hate the "how do you like your Dick sucked" threAD. Is that any different from hobbiest who ask the ridiculous questions like who gives the best whatever ?

Truthfully anything a chick writes is a threAD just no way around it the skill comes in finding something new to talk about instead of "how do you like daty?"
I swear some ladies fail to recognize that. Originally Posted by trey
ThreAds dont bother me because I have the option of clicking,calling whatever provider on it, or ignoring the threAD.
ThreAds dont bother me because I have the option of clicking,calling whatever provider on it, or ignoring the threAD. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Exactly! Pretty easy actually.......

JaD
Providers are told BY MODS that it is okay to let a city know you are visiting by posting it in the Co-Ed section if they have used up all of their "ad" post for that week.
I noticed there were a lot of "visiting" ads in Co-ed... ladies are aware they can do this. The Mods of Houston may feel different..but apparently not since the threADs were not closed.
Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Hmmmm...

Per the owners,

AD: It's an AD if the girl talks about her availability (dates or times) or services that she provides, or she's actually asking for appointments in the post...If it's posted in a Coed forum or an ISO forum the staff will take action.

ThreAD: Girl posts a discussion topic. Doesn't mention anything about her availability or services she provides, and doesn't ask for business..just wants to open up a discussion about a random topic....members interpret the post as an attempt by her to get more exposure for herself and label it a threAD. These are ok, they will NOT be interpreted as ads. Members may call it out as a threAD. There will be NO staff intervention.

Your Houston Mod Staff will be consistent in any further topics concerning Ads/ThreADs...

Holla
Well fuck, DeD. You're taking all the fun out of it...ijs
Do you mean to say that when fat sperm whales go into coed and tell a fuckard (who is asking some dolphin a question) he should try their awesome bbb&jelly that it is an AD.......gasp
I ain't stupid enough to set an over/under on that...I'm stupid on a lot of other things, but not my over/unders...those are a sweet science...
Do you mean to say that when fat sperm whales go into coed and tell a fuckard (who is asking some dolphin a question) he should try their awesome bbb&jelly that it is an AD.......gasp Originally Posted by dearhunter
I have a chocolate in my pocket if you be nice.
Because you are my favorite........I will be nice.......today.
I thought I would say Thank You for the chance to post to another thread and get my name out here. Hugs,Kisses and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am confused.
I am confused. Originally Posted by pyramider
...and?
Nothing, I am confused.
Nothing, I am confused. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think you'll be fine...... Did you touch yourself when reading about shim?