Taking One For The Team

don't knock it till you try it, one word of warning however....make sure you don't have any peanut butter on your ass crack....things WILL get outta hand Quick! Originally Posted by notanewbie

Certainly a new dimension to the session . . . Would you like jelly with that?
Certainly a new dimension to the session . . . Would you like jelly with that? Originally Posted by pyramider
Just jelly? I thought one could choose between jelly and syrup.
Is there a reason a two month old bumped thread is still open?
I am nice to people who are nice to me.

SoulManIke saw you and gave a glowing review of you mikkifine no need for anymore reviews . Originally Posted by carkido45
You have QUALITY here on ECCIE 90% of the time - women who have invested in themselves and have a passion for their business and providing for gentlemen - typically this is not ALWAYS the case on BP. Yes, I do post on BP when touring, but ECCIE member are my main priority and when posting on BP I mention I am a verified provider. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Creating a handle on a hooker board doesn't equal investing in yourself.

Is there a reason a two month old bumped thread is still open? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I was wondering the same thing.
But but but we would missed out on an awesome post.
I would like to nominate NAN for post of the week
Is there a reason a two month old bumped thread is still open? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Bumped reviews get closed...... otherwise with non-review threads, unless things get way off track, we have been told by the owners to let 'em ride........ you'll still get a slap for bumping an old thread though....

JaD
..still occurs and it is a subject that still comes up. Especially when the person that is doing TOFTT has a disappointing experience.

Bumped reviews get closed...... otherwise with non-review threads, unless things get way off track, we have been told by the owners to let 'em ride........ you'll still get a slap for bumping an old thread though....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Where does the line start for the "slapping"?

My pimp hand is strong right now........ijs.
No. 1........... You've been a provider for a couple of years?.... Lol
If the gent claims he had a horrible time and the lady posts that she never saw him, it becomes a case of he said; she said. Unless there is a third neutral party witnessing the whole session it is hard to say who is lieing and who is telling the truth. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I will take a third party every time I go hobbying.
Sure bring a witness to a train wreck.
Sure bring a witness to a train wreck. Originally Posted by pyramider
can cats testify?
  • bbkid
  • 02-02-2012, 07:39 AM
Is this threAD ever gonna die?