Anyone out there

........I suspect I'll hang out there some once it's running, but that might be for the same reason you look at a car wreck...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
LMFAO
Good to see everyone starting to filter in. Thankfully I made it!!

And I agree, damn this recession. But the Great Fathers in Washington say it's over.... huh???
Good to see everyone starting to filter in. Thankfully I made it!!

And I agree, damn this recession. But the Great Fathers in Washington say it's over.... huh??? Originally Posted by docdavid49
Not only its over - healthcare is also fixed already...

I made it too. I am here.
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Well, I finally made it over here.....
Big C as a newbie... I love it!!!!!

and OMG Lea's avitar makes my mouth water and .... and... and...
Big c, we seem to be in need of a super moderator dude....do you know anyone who fits the bill?
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Big c, we seem to be in need of a super moderator dude....do you know anyone who fits the bill? Originally Posted by clarkkentglasses
Well, maybe I do.....But this does bring to mind that old saying "Be careful what you ask for because you just may get it".....
Well, I finally made it over here..... Originally Posted by BIG C
Looks odd that you have no BCD (Premium Access) Bet they can fix that...

Welcome to the board
Just migrated over from ASPD. Gonna miss that board, but gotta move on.

One vote (not that our opinons count) for Big C for mod! Great to see him here.
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome aboard Brer.....This appears to be one fine board with a lot of former ASPDers in the crowd.....Even though we'll all miss our former home, I think we'll be able to keep the party going around here and not miss a beat.....
awesome seeing my sexy internet friends here!!!Lets all have fun!!{Hey sexy Big c & BCG!!}
awesome seeing my sexy internet friends here!!!Lets all have fun!!{Hey sexy Big c & BCG!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Same backatcha.

Cheers,

bcg
Glad to see that Big C is in the House.
  • BIG C
  • 01-07-2010, 07:04 PM
awesome seeing my sexy internet friends here!!!Lets all have fun!!{Hey sexy Big c & BCG!!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey you naughty lil slut.....One of these days I'm gonna hafta meat ya and I hope it's real soon.....
I hope I am not to late to join in the fun...