Period sex

No thanks, I don't like no jelly rolls. Originally Posted by tyboy1
That's what they say until they meet me
Covered period sex is cool.....uncovered is not cool unless in a shower. I'm down just no eating. Definitely not looking for a strawberry shortcake face.
I don't provide on my period, but yes...seem to be extra horny when I am on it. I did some rather freakish things with blood before, but I won't elaborate.
Im kinky as the next person but period sex just never appealed to me to really wanna try...Ill try quite a bit but I dont know,, i think Im gonna stay away from this one
I've come to know a few providers who see clients during this time, and I prefer not to see them during this time.
It's like everytime its that time of the month I feel even kinkier.....crazy but oh so true
no thanks.
Last time I did it was with an SO a long time ago. That shit was NOT enjoyable!

Hell I'd rather not be around a woman when she's on her period much less fuck her during that time! I be like, "Holla at me when it's over!"
It doesn’t freak me out! But I am a backdoor man during this time of the month!

Ron White said it best… “If the roller coaster's broken, they don't shut down the whole amusement park! People standing outside the fence going, The log ride's still working."
I don't care for surprises, so let me know in advance. Sex is best when a woman is super horney and since many get super horney I am always ready for sex when aunt flow is visiting.
A visit to the Greek Is. are best. Have to pass on the red sauce.
  • mietk
  • 11-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Damn, I know I'm in the minority, but it's my favorite time. I fucking love it... Originally Posted by Satin
I'll second that motion.
.....crazy but oh so true Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Too easy
Seems like I just learned something new about some of the men in Houston. LOL!

So my question is...

For all of those that don't mind "parting the Red Sea', would you like to see the ladies put something in sig lines or ads when it is that time of the month?

Genesis Nicole
So my question is...

For all of those that don't mind "parting the Red Sea', would you like to see the ladies put something in sig lines or ads when it is that time of the month?

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I am sure they would after all it is another fetish.