BUTTER FACE Providers.....

Arrogance, being conceited, argumentative, insulting, belittling makes a 10 a 2 EVERY TIME! ….and you just need to walk away..... sigh.

And that is why ladies like you JC are a rare sought after commodity!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

damn,

So if I started at 7/8...I'm down to a 0, or worse yet, a -1?
Because I know I'm good at what I do (I've even won a contest), tend to not back down from an argument, call bullshit when I smell it, will throw an insult when it's deserved (and belittle on occasion)?

Tisk, tisk....this shouldn't be evenly applied in all circumstances, now should it?
damn,

Because I know I'm good at what I do (I've even won a contest), tend to not back down from an argument, call bullshit when I smell it, will throw an insult when it's deserved (and belittle on occasion)?

Tisk, tisk....this shouldn't be evenly applied in all circumstances, now should it? Originally Posted by tntangie
Freckles, Sexy Glasses and a sense of humor brings you back up to.... 10! The boobs are one each... so your a twelve!
Still just put a bag over their head and stuip away ha ha
damn,

Tisk, tisk....this shouldn't be evenly applied in all circumstances, now should it? Originally Posted by tntangie
Thank you. Don't let the insecure fellows on this board feed you bs. Ok?
Read the siggy line .
damn,

Sexy as all get out, Freckles, Tall and all 100% excellent reviews! And $200.00 per hour..... that must bug the shit out of some providers. Sigh.
I can just picture it. BTW you know she got the hots for you
Yes ma'am ! Oooh I enjoyed meeting you and your friends at the party a few days ago. Paige is sexy! Girl/Girl orgy???!?!?! Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Thank you. Don't let the insecure fellows on this board feed you bs. Ok?
Read the siggy line . Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Oh, I'm good...

I was giving THEM some shit...

bwah ha ha...

(fuckers)
If she is a butterface.......but is fuckable Ill go through with it.....partially because its my fault I didn't do my research....or ask for a face pic. Believe me.
I learned my lesson on that.

The butterfaces I can't stand are the ones that are highly reviewed on websites like this with no physical mention of that facial description. They "butter" up the review but omit. The fact that a provider might have blemishes, keloids, cock eyed, large mole, or a ribbed pimple filled face.....choosing instead to focus on the body.

I will post a review, but best believe I will touch on the face either in the description or the BCD comments respectfully if she's ....beastsly.
Oh, I'm good...

I was giving THEM some shit...

bwah ha ha...

(fuckers) Originally Posted by tntangie

She sets them up . . . then POW right in the kisser . . .
I would check out a providers reviews first. If she's a reputable provider with great reviews... they should say how HOT and pretty she is.
But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I would check out a providers reviews first. If she's a reputable provider with great reviews... they should say how HOT and pretty she is.
But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Originally Posted by Lacylynn
Well said
Very important words to remember
But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Originally Posted by Lacylynn
There are quite a few Ladies who pile on the makeup to the extent that if you have an opportunity to take a shower with them, the "face" goes down the drain.

That is why I prefer a Lady that uses very little makeup.

But I do have to confess. Last week, Sarah and I went to Trulucks Steak and Stone Crab. This is a pretty high end restaurant on the West Side of Houston. When I picked Her up, I damned near did not recognize her, because she was decked out in what I jokingly call her "full war paint". I have to admitt that she was more than just 'pretty'.
She sets them up . . . then POW right in the kisser . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
Aren't they precious! Its always interesting that some people go off topic and complain about threads and posts, then demand you stay on topic. And some of them never start threads yet they criticize those that do! Like I said precious! Sigh.
Aren't they precious! Its always interesting that some people go off topic and complain about threads and posts, then demand you stay on topic. And some of them never start threads yet they criticize those that do! Like I said precious! Sigh. Originally Posted by Still Looking
gibberish much?