Taboo convo topics?

Back & forth flirting via email or sexting before a session is a mood enhancer.. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
I agree 100%.

Talk about getting the motor running!!

It all depends on the length of the session. Two hours or more...I don't mind a 10-15 minute conversation...but one hour...all I want is communication between us while we're going at it. Tell me what you like and what feels good, and I'll do the same. If there's time left over to talk afterwards...we can talk about the fucking moon for all I care. LOL!!
  • Satin
  • 02-09-2012, 12:29 PM
I don't care to talk about anything to be honest. Just get naked....
I don't care to talk about anything to be honest. Just get naked.... Originally Posted by Satin
I can hear the Playa talking to these girls..

"Look baby...I don't have time to listen to all this talk. Just lay down and spread your legs. I want to eat the pussy and fuck you. Then I got to get you home before your boyfriend gets there....Cool?"
  • bbkid
  • 02-09-2012, 02:46 PM
Back & forth flirting via email or sexting before a session is a mood enhancer.. Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Yes it is, indeed.
I can hear the Playa talking to these girls..

"Look baby...I don't have time to listen to all this talk. Just lay down and spread your legs. I want to eat the pussy and fuck you. Then I got to get you cleaned up before you have to get back on stage....Cool?" Originally Posted by john353
Fixed it for ya.
I'm ok with a little conversation as long as you don't sound like my mother which pretty much means avoid questions like how much do you weigh, how much do you make, and especially when are you going to have some kids(not anytime soon I dont like kids that dont go home if you wantmore kids around so badly go have another one yourself or get a dog but dont curse my future).
  • Satin
  • 02-11-2012, 08:50 PM
J353, you got it right bro. I get more than enough talking from my girl. I don't care to waste that much time. We both know why we're there....so why do I care to know about stuff I don't care about. Just keeping it real homie...