Al Qaeda threw a party and we were not invited.

He could drop another 50 easy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
By the end of the year, he probably will have. And possibly had skin reduction surgery.

November 2016 is two and a half years away.

Don't expect to be able to make the fat jokes in the presidential race in 2016.

If he is talking the issues and Bill Maher is making fat jokes, it will look petty and backfire.
Don't even try to keep up...

Chris Christie calls 100-lb weight loss after bariatric surgery 'life-changing

http://www.examiner.com/article/new-...-life-changing

Aren't you due for a handle and avatar change? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Had a drone strike in Yemen killed a bunch of those fuckers, are you for it or bitching about it Butt boy ?
Christie may drop the weight, but he'll do more to turn Texas blue than anybody the GOP could nominate.
Christie may drop the weight, but he'll do more to turn Texas blue than anybody the GOP could nominate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
How so?
Representative Peter King asked the same questions today that I asked yesterday. Don't you idiots look pretty stupid. Al Qaeda loves you people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You STILL haven't posted a link to what King said. It's been days since I first asked.

Where is the link to his EXACT questions?
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 04:43 PM
How so? Originally Posted by ExNYer

the Republicans are still blue in the face after Christie pal'd up with Obie

the Republicans are still blue in the face after Christie pal'd up with Obie Originally Posted by CJ7
I don't envision anybody in Texas switching from the GOP to the Democrats to vote for Hillary because they don't like Christie.

On the other hand, I can see a lot of Dems and independents who are socially liberal, but fiscally conservative, switching back to the GOP.

Because Christie will ignore the evangelicals. Just like Reagan did.

Gay marriage will no longer be an issue. Abortion will be much less of an issue.

My main concern with Christie will be the continuation of the War on Drugs. But I don't think the Democrats will be any better. That battle will have to be won state-by-state.
You STILL haven't posted a link to what King said. It's been days since I first asked.

Where is the link to his EXACT questions? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I've been busy, shitwad, with life, Easter, and moving. Try life sometime.

Isn't it obvious what Peter King asked (I pointed it out)? He wanted to know how these
people had a lunch over coffee and tea without the US knowing about it. If we did know about it, then what prevented us from doing something about it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/347800266...#sp=show-clips Go to 1:05
I've been busy, shitwad, with life, Easter, and moving. Try life sometime.

Isn't it obvious what Peter King asked (I pointed it out)? He wanted to know how these
people had a lunch over coffee and tea without the US knowing about it. If we did know about it, then what prevented us from doing something about it.
Go to 1:05 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So, from the 1:05 moment, Peter King asked:

"First of all, I have not been briefed on this yet. But I want to know, for instance, whether or not, our intelligence people knew about it. And if they did not know about about it, why not? A large gathering of this type, you would think we should have known about it. And if we did know about it, why we didn't attack it.

And here is what yoo posted about Peter King

Representative Peter King asked the same questions today that I asked yesterday. Don't you idiots look pretty stupid. Al Qaeda loves you people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here was your original "questions":

So what happened? Obama on the seventh tee? In previous times an Army commander had air units tasked to his personal commands. In this case an Admiral (Yemen is a coastal country) could have sent in a couple of cruise missiles and done some damage but he would have to go through the lawyers, SecDef, and the White House to get permission. We're tripping all over ourselves. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It doesn't appear to me like Peter King was asking the same stupid sarcastic questions as you.

In fact, to his credit, he admitted he hasn't been briefed about it. So he was probably clever enough to avoid sarcasm and conjecture about that some hypothetical admiral could have done.
I've been busy, shitwad, with life, Easter, and moving. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Moving?

Did some new Section 8 housing open up?
He is moving in with Ib and JL ...
He is moving in with Ib and JL ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
So much for your meaningless promise to be on topic and substantive, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
So much for your meaningless promise to be on topic and substantive, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Pucker up bitch...
Pucker up bitch... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You better hit on one of your reach-around buddies if you are looking for a smooch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
How so? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Of all the potential GOP candidates mentioned right now! Christie has the smallest (2%) lead over Hillary. Margin of error 4.1%.

That's a statistical dead heat.

Texans will vote for a guera before they'll vote for Christie.