30 Minute sessions. Pros and cons

I try to be accommodating to gentlemen with time/budget constraints, so I do offer 30 min sessions.
I would like to hobby every week and prefer to see my regular if she is available. My budget allows mostly half hour sessions. I'd rather do it every week for HH, rather than once in two weeks for HR.
As a long time one popper, hh's are the way to go. Unless you're willing to try to get two out of me, then I can't justify spending for an hour when I'm most likely done in 20 minutes.

The last time I spent for an hour, there was no attempt at a second pop. Made me wonder what I was thinking going for it in the first place. In fairness(?) to her, I didn't put any emphasis on trying for a second, though part of me would like to think that it should be automatic considering some of the rates around here.

Ladies, do we have to emphasis that we want to at least attempt MSOG for hour appointments??
30 minute fuck and go sessions are okay if you are quick on the trigger and/or you just want a nut and are in a hurry. The donation for a 30 minute session is way over half of the hour session in most cases so it makes financial sense to do the full hour. IMO, there is very little, if any GFE experience in a 30 minute session as it is too short.
Life is too short for non-erotic sans foreplay sex. I go for the hour for the female experience. What I love about women isn't confined to the pink wet places. If they want to talk, or bitch, or grab my hair and scream, I'm okay. I'm after the experience, not just a piece of ass. Maybe it sucks, maybe it's great, but its an experience. I know Cinderella doesn't work here and I have a dog if I need a friend. New and unusual experiences with women are what we should be paying for, not a flushable latex bag of semen a lighter wallet and an hour less time than we had before we started.
Covers should never be flushed. Causes more problems with the plumbing than tampons.

As far as time, I offer hh fbsm if someone wants to meet me first and get a feel for our chemistry before they book an full service session. It works out well.
Great post THN... Not all guys are looking for another notch on their play belt. Quality will always beat quantity imo
Covers should never be flushed. Causes more problems with the plumbing than tampons.

As far as time, I offer hh fbsm if someone wants to meet me first and get a feel for our chemistry before they book an full service session. It works out well. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I used to rinse them out into the toilet, flush the deposit, and then throw the bag in the trash. Never felt comfortable just leaving indisputable proof that I was not only there, but partook in a particular act (it's not like a guy can just literally cough that up, you know). I always felt kinda weird doing it, though, as she may wonder 'what I was doing in there'.

I may just have to go back to that. Leaving a loaded bag lying around creates too much paranoia.
As far as h vs hh goes, if you're taking more than a half hour to get one nut, odds are you've got sensitivity issues.

How many of you hold back on cumming so long that you CAN'T cum as you feel the pressure of time running out?

I used to do that, but it got old. I just started 'letting go' (the releases started feeling better, too, fwiw). 20 minutes, give or take, from the minute I knock on the door to getting back in my car.

In a half hour, there's more than enough time for intimacy/IOP. As someone who kinda needs it these days, I know what I'm saying is real. Then again, different things make us go.

I think it's fair to the lady to pay a little over half for rather that than to try to wear her (and yourself) out for 45-50 min. New condom. Re-lube or two. Heh. Sure.

To each his own.
I used to rinse them out into the toilet, flush the deposit, and then throw the bag in the trash. Never felt comfortable just leaving indisputable proof that I was not only there, but partook in a particular act (it's not like a guy can just literally cough that up, you know). I always felt kinda weird doing it, though, as she may wonder 'what I was doing in there'.

I may just have to go back to that. Leaving a loaded bag lying around creates too much paranoia. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
You really think the cops or anyone else is gonna bother with testing a rubber for your dna to charge you with seeing a hooker?

If something bad enough happens there after you leave and the cops are looking for suspects then your dna is already all over the place anyway. No loaded bad needed.

Stick to ladies who have their shit together and you shouldn't have to worry about anything.
A hhr vs an hr session is strictly a financial thing with me. If I can afford it, I prefer the hour. Not for msog; I'm only good for a single, but for equally pleasurable activities. I have this handle for a reason. But some is better than none. If it has to be a short session, you learn to orchestrate activities to make the most of the time you have.
You really think the cops or anyone else is gonna bother with testing a rubber for your dna to charge you with seeing a hooker?

If something bad enough happens there after you leave and the cops are looking for suspects then your dna is already all over the place anyway. No loaded bad needed.

Stick to ladies who have their shit together and you shouldn't have to worry about anything. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lol. I've done it with eccie ladies, too.

Never know who's dumpster diving.

Better to be cautious than careless.
Clogging up an entire apartment's plumbing with rubbers is careless.

If you're that worried, rinse them and discard them yourself.
I thought they were supposed to be stored in the freezer ala Shereen.
when i was younger i could pop in 30 minutes or less if needed but now as i approch 40 it takes a long time for me to cum, not sure why i get ultra sensitive to the point whre it can hurt but i started here doing an overnight then a 3 hour session wehre it took the entire 3 hours for me to cum once and then an overnight again.

I enjoy the company of a woman i enjoy the silly small talk get to know each other sexually, foreplay can last longer than 30 minutes for me.

I am defanatly a longer session guy 3 hours minimum but i truely love the overnights.