Oh, the drama

When you see a threAD worth putting back on track, feel free to post a masterpiece to swerve back on the right path Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ok ...
Sounds like a good idea to me. With all the work the mods have to do, why not make it a little easier on them?
Sounds like a good idea to me. Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia

When do we start swerving? Is that an extra charge?
However, drama comes with the forum. There are all types of personalities on the board...just like any gathering of people. Originally Posted by Timk48
I agree, I think it is ridiculous to expect everyone to agree with one another and get along at all times.

I can dis-agree with you and not hate or dislike you at all. It’s when someone gets on the board and blatantly lies about me, that’s when my dislike for them kicks in.
I try to live my life so that no matter what lie they tell about me... it still sounds better than the truth...
When do we start swerving? Is that an extra charge? Originally Posted by pyramider
OK... I'm missing something. Can someone clue me in to what he's talking about?
When you see a threAD worth putting back on track, feel free to post a masterpiece to swerve back on the right path Originally Posted by dearhunter
When do we start swerving? Is that an extra charge? Originally Posted by pyramider
OK... I'm missing something. Can someone clue me in to what he's talking about? Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Ask and ye shall receive...