6 Reasons why Trump Won’t wear a Face Mask

Why don't you go fuck Carol Baskin and get caught up in that meat grinder.

Come correct. Originally Posted by R.M.
I think the pig would rather have Joe Exotic bury his arm elbows deep up his ass.
  • R.M.
  • 04-05-2020, 08:32 AM
I think the pig would rather have Joe Exotic bury his arm elbows deep up his ass. Originally Posted by bambino

Don’t think I’d come at all if I found myself within a kilometer of your saggy vulva, you stupid broad. Likely be a pestilence of flies as well.

Give your balls a tug, or whatever yous do for fun in San Angeles, if that’s indeed a real place.

And tell your racist, backwoods, poster child for morbid obesity to do the same.

I hears that Fredsy is starting an exercise class for twats like yo7. It’s called conspiracy plot-ees.

LOLLING!
It sounds like Tran is warming to the idea that he made a mistake. Of course this post might make him pull his head back in.

That's some funny shit R.M.
what say you Hummerhoe aka (Assup,Asswipe,YusspRider)
Attachment 871856

Maybe Trump thinks he won’t get the virus, but after banging and dipping his wick,

Who knows what dose he got from any of those whores
$130 grand for cip and an incurable rash later.

Not a good decision,
To be precise.

The first proclamation in January was a "Public Health Emergency" which is by nature of being done by the POTUS at the national level.

The second in March was a "National Emergency", which also by name alone is at the national level and reaches beyond just public health. Originally Posted by eccielover

obama did the same, but he was not as quick as Trump was.

obama issued "Public Health Emergency" in march 2009
then issued "National Emergency" in november 2009.

and what did obama do during that. just shipped out the supply of n95 mask, surgical masks and respirators. he failed to resupply the warehouses leading to the current shortage.
He also waited for a thousand Americans to die first. Trump only lost one before he acted.
  • R.M.
  • 04-05-2020, 01:47 PM
That's some funny shit R.M.
what say you Hummerhoe aka (Assup,Asswipe,YusspRider) Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Did you see the melt down?
Don’t think I’d come at all if I found myself within a kilometer of your saggy vulva, you stupid broad. Likely be a pestilence of flies as well.

Give your balls a tug, or whatever yous do for fun in San Angeles, if that’s indeed a real place.

And tell your racist, backwoods, poster child for morbid obesity to do the same.

I hears that Fredsy is starting an exercise class for twats like yo7. It’s called conspiracy plot-ees.

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He doesn't know that San Angelo is in Texas. Bless his heart.
Putin won’t allow him to wear a mask, blocks his Cock.

He doesn't know that San Angelo is in Texas. Bless his heart. Originally Posted by R.M.

bless? i think you mean pox his heart....

He doesn't know that San Angelo is in Texas. Bless his heart. Originally Posted by R.M.
thats asswipe, aka (YssupRider)
Attachment 871856

Maybe Trump thinks he won’t get the virus, but after banging and dipping his wick,

Who knows what dose he got from any of those whores
$130 grand for cip and an incurable rash later.

Not a good decision, Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
I am not going to bash Trump about not wearing a Condom because nothing became of it. But I will bash your daddy for not wearing one because we now have your stupid ass to contend with. You're a dummy you believe everything you hear on the news. Nobody needs a mask for this shit.
  • R.M.
  • 04-06-2020, 06:05 AM
bless? i think you mean pox his heart.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That too.

thats asswipe, aka (YssupRider) Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Yes sir. Did everyone notice he ran off after the melt down.
Giggles. Totally worth it.

Yous think insist by the computer all day waiting to see what insults you mindless Trumpholians are going to lob?

Yous are a dumber twat than they said you were.

Sort yourself out.