Gina pulls the plug on Wulf_Princess permanently, why doesn't Eccie

Its all about the money!!!
Pretty sure Houston heard enough about it from their own people based on the threads in coed at the time. Its kinda like the princess ella naughtynina thing wellendowed outlined. Pics are pretty obvious. If its an identity concern then why post pics that show who you are. They must not be too concerned about being found out so the protection from guesting and reappearing for safety reasons doesn't really float in the water. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I have yet to hear of this as far as Houston is concerned. Remember we're not online 24/7 and when we are online we can't read every single thread so needless to say if the members don't report it then it can remain unseen. As for your second theory well if she's got identifiable markings in those pics which would make it 100% clear its her or she's flat out posting her face then I'm not sure how she's shielded from the connecting theory but I don't know all the facts behind that one so I'm only speaking on what i think.

Forum Guidelines 18 and 28 are what I refer to, as well as additional staff explanation over the years.

I know quite a few people that waited the 90 days, or more, and can back as a new handle when their old one was guested or disabled. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well with over 100,000 users it would be difficult for the staff to catch them all so i could see how some might slip through the cracks. The usual reasons for members opening new accounts after having their old ones disabled that I've seen repeatedly are:

A. They don't know they can get their account back by contacting the staff so they open a new one
B. They lose access to the originating email so they feel all is lost.
There appears to be ample information on Eccie about Wulf_Princess / Catherine Johnson for a hobbyist to make an informed decision whether to see her. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
And with that being said, there is no shortage of ECCIE White Knights who will try to tame rogue and renegade pussy.

Nonetheless, write reviews about how "successful" their attempts were.

The new alert isn't about her stealing or violence: It's about her being a pig and perhaps an animal abuser. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
Question: Did no one call Dallas ASPCA? PETA?

Also, does anyone remember this story?
  • EZ.
  • 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
I doubt you will ever see any video, unlikely that any exist. Besides video would also show how filthy, disgusting, and unkept her apartment really is. Originally Posted by Golden Man
I think your review was the most amusing that I have seen. If I remember correctly you did hit it in the midst of all of that... LOL

If she was very concerned about the mess, she would have cleaned it up before allowing anyone in there. I guess I will have to wait for the videos to surface to see for myself.
  • EZ.
  • 10-12-2014, 06:29 PM
And with that being said, there is no shortage of ECCIE White Knights who will try to tame rogue and renegade pussy.

Question: Did no one call Dallas ASPCA? PETA?

[/URL] Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
WKs are an amusing lot, helping to keep everyone entertained.

Seriously, I used to be an avid duck hunter. I had highly trained brown Labs. I spent more money on those dogs and duck hunting than I do in the hobby. They were not just for utility, they were like members of the family. I had use crates when we went to the marsh. Each had adequate room and the dogs normally slept. It isn't going to hurt them for short periods of time.
I think your review was the most amusing that I have seen. If I remember correctly you did hit it in the midst of all of that... LOL

If she was very concerned about the mess, she would have cleaned it up before allowing anyone in there. I guess I will have to wait for the videos to surface to see for myself. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
With that said, I deserved my bad experience. Upon entering and witness that mess I should have left immediately. If there is a video, it will probably be on an episode of "Hoarders ".
  • EZ.
  • 10-12-2014, 07:12 PM
With that said, I deserved my bad experience. Upon entering and witness that mess I should have left immediately. If there is a video, it will probably be on an episode of "Hoarders ". Originally Posted by Golden Man

I really appreciate your sense of humor through all of that and the courage to write the review. How many reviews do you see where it is obvious that the guy ain't going back but still puts a yes?
Well with over 100,000 users it would be difficult for the staff to catch them all so i could see how some might slip through the cracks. The usual reasons for members opening new accounts after having their old ones disabled that I've seen repeatedly are:

A. They don't know they can get their account back by contacting the staff so they open a new one
B. They lose access to the originating email so they feel all is lost. Originally Posted by Mojojo
No blame being laid anywhere by me. Just saying there are guidelines in place to follow if you want to legitimately change your name and not have your history follow. The only situations in which old/new name speculation is not allowed is if the name change was done by staff to protect someone. All others are fair game.
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 01:43 AM
I doubt you will ever see any video, unlikely that any exist. Besides video would also show how filthy, disgusting, and unkept her apartment really is. Originally Posted by Golden Man

say's as i watch the video of our session lol
Plus the owners of this site make a TON of money in ad revenue. They'd be really stupid to get rid of WP, SP, and the others because when they bring drama, that brings views (impressions) and that brings revenue.
They have to swing the ban hammer every once in a while because that give people something to talk about. But, it's business.
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 08:26 AM
Plus the owners of this site make a TON of money in ad revenue. They'd be really stupid to get rid of WP, SP, and the others because when they bring drama, that brings views (impressions) and that brings revenue.
They have to swing the ban hammer every once in a while because that give people something to talk about. But, it's business. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

damn s2b... well played sir well played
damn s2b... well played sir well played Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
Hey, it's just the truth. The owners of eccie make money off your antics. When you post inflammatory shit, it's "Ka-Ching" for them.

I really don't know why ppl hate you so much. Or why they really care about what you say that much. You're not robbing people or ripping them off, so fuck it.
say's as i watch the video of our session lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
That statement sums up the reason I would never see you under any circumstances and is an excellent example of why we have this board so each member can determine the risk they are willing to take for a piece of ass.
  • !VI!
  • 11-13-2014, 09:12 AM
That statement sums up the reason I would never see you under any circumstances and is an excellent example of why we have this board so each member can determine the risk they are willing to take for a piece of ass. Originally Posted by surfindick

rofl it's all n just surfin lol, but in reality i don't really worry to much about the opinions of others lol
rofl it's all n just surfin lol, but in reality i don't really worry to much about the opinions of others lol Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
BS - if that were true then you wouldn't reply so much. You said last week you'd post less but can't help yourself. You're a kid that thinks they know everything - wait until you're 40 and I'll bet you look back on this with disbelief.